Car racing track for girls?

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find a racing track for my 6 year old daughter?

She's added it to her Christmas list and has specified that it must "not be too boyish." When I asked her what she means by this she just said that "santa will know what to do" :haha:

I can't find anything that looks particularly girly...Does anyone have any ideas? Ive already bought a hot wheels set for her brother so I really need to find something for her as well otherwise she'll be upset that he got a racing track and she didn't :dohh:

Oh dear, this is when santa backfires on us a bit ha ha

Hope you manage to find something x

Hopefully crw suggestion gave you a solution. I was going to suggest the same too but in the multicolour as didn’t know they did pink. Rio has those tracks and loves them, they are quite fun actually. You can have the track on so many different ways and move it around as the cars are going round, also mould it across furniture and things. Rio does a track around the whole room up around the sofa etc lol. X

Tbh I would use this as an opportunity to ask what makes something boyish vs girlish and explain why it really doesn't matter what colour something is. I'm quite candid with my boys about this though, it usually comes down to asking them if a willy is needed for something which they find hilarious but demonstrates the sillyness of it all.

Tbh I would use this as an opportunity to ask what makes something boyish vs girlish and explain why it really doesn't matter what colour something is. I'm quite candid with my boys about this though, it usually comes down to asking them if a willy is needed for something which they find hilarious but demonstrates the sillyness of it all.

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->