Car seats

Rachel

Reaction score
Just want abit of advice really, with Nathan I had a graco autobaby carseat that fitted onto my pushchair.

Just wondering if I should buy a new carseat for this baby? The graco one was ok but quite heavy and awkward to get in the car but I have never tried another carseat to compare it with.

If I do buy another car seat then which one would you recommend? Which is best for getting in and out of car, which is lightest ect? I also want one with a carry handle and that rocks

Thanks x

I had the Graco one for Jack in my dads car and i agree are very bulky and heavy
I had the Mamas and papas viaggio thing for Jack in our car but i got it cheap with the pram from someone, i understand they are Very expensive usually, it was still a bit heavy though

I would say though that if the graco is still in good condition use that if you can manage with it, think of all the extra cash you will have to spend on other stuff :)
Sorry not much help

I was thinking it will save alot of money if I use the Graco one again but I will be using the carseat quite alot so think I would prefer a new, ligher one :) always got the Graco one though if I do decide not to buy a new one.

I also like things like that to be new though lol so knowing me I probably will end up buying a new one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->