Carpel Tunnel anyone?

kellyrae

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are many with carpel tunnel whilst pregnant?
Its honestly driving me mad now, I cant sleep at night, its seriously causing lots of pain in my both hands during the day and even worse at night, I have been to physio for it too which sh gave me hand splintsto wear but have'nt actually made any difference.
Anyone got any tips or suggestions that may help, I just hope it goes quickly after the birth!!!

IIl be keeping an eye on this thread as I think I have the same! Constant aching in hands and arms.... It almost feels like if I look at them...I expect them to be swollen. I find my hands are tensing up / going fist like sometimes too...not nice. X

sorry no advice but im the same havent slept in 2weeks im in constant pain cant push sons pram or hold a mug of tea or use a tin opener i got it with ds but not this bad. this babies 2days overdue cant wait for him to arrive so carpel tunnel goes.

I had it with ds and it was agony. It's only just starting this time at night. It goes away literally as son as bubs is born

I'm suffering from this too!

It's only on my right wrist though and it is agony! I woke up and yelped in pain one night as I must have moved my wrist in my sleep. During the day its still agony, and I try not to move it often, however I am right handed so it makes it very difficult.

I told my midwife about this on Wednesday when I saw her and she confirmed it was carpel tunnel, and she assured me it will go away after birth... I hope she is right!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->