Carpel tunnel

Kels87

Reaction score
Has anyone got carpel tunnel? I know it's pretty common in pregnancy but just wondering if there's anything to relive it a bit?

I have it and its awful!! Worse at night I wake up with my hands (the right on in particular) numb and it takes ages to revive it.. And it aches as well! I found shaking my hands vigorously when it happens helps. But not a lot else really :-( will be watching the thread to see if anyone has any tips! Xxx

Get a physio appt and get some splints. It's like night and day, I haven't woken up with pains since I got them.

Yeah iv got splints, it's just so annoying lol midwife said to soak them in warm water aswell... Couldn't cope with this all the time! Xx

i also have it... i wear my useless brace at night.... i suppose it helps a bit... but not much :( sorry ladies... i don't have any quick remedies .

I have a splint that helps loads. Unfortunately I still get tingles, but the related pain is pretty much gone.

I got it too. Wasn't too bad past two weeks, but last night was enough for me to go out and buy braces. I was fine with the pins and needles feeling but I don't know what I felt last night all I know is it HURT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->