Carrot cravings!!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
What have you lot been craving? My cravings always changed from week to week in the 2nd trimester..from fish finger sandwiches to milky bar buttons but now all i wanna eat is raw carrots lol. I just cant get enough! xx

my cravings also changed throughout pregnancy.

I had carvings for coke, orange soft drink, apples, german salami, leerdamer, marple cake, ryvita with nutella and from time to time I just felt all of a sudden like having something immediately, like carrots, oranges or cooking spagetti bolognese

:hi:

-Hagen daz Ice Cream: Macadamia Nut, Tiramisu and Cookies and Cream (luv them all)
-Toast with Butter
-Apple Juice
-Salt and Vinegar chips
-Breakfast Sausages

i have had a chocolate craving for a while now, had alot of sweet cravings this time round

x

started out with fruit clementines/melons/watermellons
then went to chocolates/sweets/cookies
then ice cream
now taco bell's chili cheese nacho bell grande----i'm hoping this one wont last long ---as i never really like taco bell in the first place---or much fast food for that matter ---- plus i know its going to pile on those pounds---ouch!

i have had a chocolate craving for a while now, had alot of sweet cravings this time round

x
I'm teh same although nothing specific I just ram junk down my throat and want more sweet things then I ever ever wanted before. Not good since I wasn't a sweet person prior to pregnancy and Im a bigish girl! Dread the 'after'! I'm going to diet for a while - anyone else?

I'm teh same although nothing specific I just ram junk down my throat and want more sweet things then I ever ever wanted before. Not good since I wasn't a sweet person prior to pregnancy and Im a bigish girl! Dread the 'after'! I'm going to diet for a while - anyone else?

lol bless u. Ive just started craving doner kebab!! I dont even like them!! Amazingly i havnt put on any weight during my pregnancy, other than the baby weight! So hopefully i wont need to really lose anything, just a few pounds. I have quite a small frame though. I have eaten quite well and tried not to give in to my cravings too much!! Have got the worse cellulite though! x

lol bless u. Ive just started craving doner kebab!! I dont even like them!! Amazingly i havnt put on any weight during my pregnancy, other than the baby weight! So hopefully i wont need to really lose anything, just a few pounds. I have quite a small frame though. I have eaten quite well and tried not to give in to my cravings too much!! Have got the worse cellulite though! x

how are you working that out then? I have been trying to figure out how much of my weight of baby weight and how much is me stuffing my face?! lol

Whats your weight gain up to date then if you dont mind me asking?

So far i have gained 17lbs

x

Well i dont actually know that 4 sure..its just what my consultant and midwife says to me when i see them, that i dont look like ive put weight on, which is a nice compliment. and my measurements are still the same (apart from the waist of course!)I can still get in all my clothes, providing they sit under the bump so i guess my weight gain cant be much. I havnt been weighed since 25wks. My weight at 6wks pregs was 50kgs. At 25wks i weighed 55kg. 17pounds is really good! Think on average its about 22-28 at 33wks. x

i have given myself a weight limit for this pregnancy, at the mo i can only put on another 5lbs. some days i think thats possible, others i think no chance and that i will go over that.

Baby puts on half a pound a week now i think so i have to be careful.

If i can stick to my weight limit, then i have worked out it will take me about 7 months to lose all my weight (includeing the weight from my last baby) and get back in to my normal size in 7 months, thats if i can lose on avarage 2lbs a week.

doesnt help mind that i have craved cholate in this pregnancy!

x

sorry guys, don't know much about pounds :(

I just can't learn to get it calculated as on the continent we only use kg!

I have put on more than 15 kg's, where they say around 15 kg is okay!

for me it stills sounds really much and when I have to go up the stairs to our flat, which is on the fourth floor, I really can feel this extra weight!

I hope breast feeding works out fine, as they say you will loose your pregnancy weight far more easy once you are breast feeding!

but I am not really concerned about my weight gain, as I was a stick before I moved in with OH and OH loves to have a little bit more to touch ;)

I am just concerned about my wardrobe and hope old stuff will fit again as I absolutely hate to go shopping for clothes!

but still track suit trousers and pants are all fitting, but obviously not my bras anymore :rofl:

I felt like eating a lot of meat in the last trimester although I am not a really big fan of meat normally :baby:

if i have worked this out right by useing a website, 15kg is 33lbs

15 kg = 33.0693 lb

17lbs is 7.7kg

17 lb = 7.71107 kg

i used this site...

https://www.metric-conversions.org/weight-conversion.htm

x

ahhh, thx Layla :hi:

look, it's shocking what I put on compared to others here, but I still don't feel fat, just bumpy ;)

GP said last time as well I am big and I replied, well I am a small person, baby needs to be somewhere :baby: (I only measure 1,55 m what is according to conversion site 5.085302 feet)

ahhh, thx Layla :hi:

look, it's shocking what I put on compared to others here, but I still don't feel fat, just bumpy ;)

GP said last time as well I am big and I replied, well I am a small person, baby needs to be somewhere :baby: (I only measure 1,55 m what is according to conversion site 5.085302 feet)

actually ur weight gain is just fine they recommend 25-35 lbs for people of average weight starting out--- so by 37+ weeks i'd say u have done quite well 33lbs is great --

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->