Cars!

P

Pensivedore

Now OH feels ready to drive and I am only going to be working the odd few days- we are going to sell our beast of a Ford Galaxy and buy our own smaller cars! We need recommendations as the Galaxy is the only car we have had as a family (apart from the old junk heap of my old car..)

Requirements:
-5 seater- occasionally all 4 kids may need to go into the one car
-ISOFIX on all three rear seats (ideally)
-Large seats- we have 2x Britax Evolvas and 2x BeSafe Izi Combi. If you can't get three "large" car seats in a car with three seats- please say!
-Large boot space. Enough room for a pram and shopping

OH would quite like a Range Rover :)dohh:) and i'm just honestly not sure!

We don't have a budget per say

Thanks in advance!

Sorry hon I don't have any suggestions, though would be interested to see what cars other people come up with and thought I'd bump it for you :) x

We have a Ford Focus, not the brand new shape the one before that and I love it!
But seat wise you wouldn't fit 3 car seats along the back, Bobbys car seat goes over the middle seat a little so one the other side would do the same not leaving enough room in the middle! It does have isofix though, not sure on all 3 but deffo 2!
Big boot, ours at the mo has 2 pushchairs in there and still fit my weeks shopping in today!

But if we could afford to buy one and run one me and my OH would without a doubt have a Range Rover :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->