cash back

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Wiltshire does a cash back scheme (ure other places do to?) where you can get £30 cashback for spending £60 or more on reusable nappies.

So far i have not spent a bulk of £60 as getting lots cheap from ebay and from cnt but now my £190 hip grant finally arrived going to splash out on 4 new Rumparooz :happydance:

Few questions most importantly which patterns to go for! Know i want the whaletale and kangarooz just a toss up between ladder, gumball and monster :shrug: they all look very boy like.

Secondly (and really what i wanted to ask just got carried away) has anyone done the cash back scheme where they are? would jut like rough idea on time it takes to get.

I'm not sure about the nappies as I don't know those ones. I live in Wiltshire though and applied for my cashback over 2 months ago and just got it :wacko: It seemed to be a bit of a hash up with mine mind you so hopefully you'll be luckier! Just email Gary whatshisname with your invoices and he should send you a cheque in the post straight away.

Lets hope so - not that i am in a massive rush for the cash back just wanted to see if others had managed to get any still feels bit odd spending £60+ on nappies!

We live in north Yorkshire and they did it too but didn't rush to get it too you or advertise it very well! I fell on it by accident

The Wiltshire one seems very good - very easy to find lots of info and main man! very quick to respond to emails offering all sorts help. Unfortunately email seems to be down for them atm keep getting failure to send messages :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->