Casting for a Disney Feature Film - Twins Aged 3-24 Months - Can you help?

universal

Reaction score
Hi,

I am posting from Uni-versal Extras Ltd - a company that places people as extras in Film and TV productions in the UK.

For a major Disney Feature Film we are looking for twins aged 3 months to 2 years old. Please see below for full details, pay rates and what you need to do to take part.

The Requirements:
You must have female baby twins.
The twins must be aged between 3 months and 2 years old.
The twins must be of white ethnic origin.
The twins must have blond hair.

Filming Dates:
Filming will take place on one day during the week starting 19th August 2013. The shoot will last for approximately 4 hours.
Filming Location:
Filming will take place at Pinewood Studios. You will be picked up from your home and taken back home after.
Payment min per day:
£200.00 per day, per baby (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS T&Cs and may rise depending on what happens on the filming day in line with union rates FAA).

Catering is provided throughout filming.

Taking Part

If you fit the requirements and would like to take part, please reply to the thread or visit our website for our contact details. To take part we need the following information:

Email Subject: Twins
Name of the Mother & Children:
Contact number:
Height and Basic Measurements of the Children:

A full length photo of the twins (preferably taken with a digital camera).

If you have any queries regarding this role, please call us on 0845 0090 344.

By replying to this email you are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms and Conditions which are stated on our website.

Kind Regards
Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd
T: 0845 0090 344

I applied before the decided they wanted blonde girls only. I now feel really stupid for even sending their picture. Getting judged on the colour of their fair at 4 mths. How appalling. I am disgusted with myself.

As per the forum rules please submit your query in the relevant area (press and research) only. Duplicate posting is not permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->