• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Catching up" with full terms.

DizziSkittle

Leah's Mummy :) x
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering, do premature babies kind of "catch up" to full term babies or will they always be a little behind, i know every baby is different but i am thinking about if my daughter will be smaller than other kids when she goes to school and if she would ever reach milestones at the same time she would if she was full term, shes only a little bit premature (5 weeks early) and i know it would probably be lot different to babies who came alot more early than her. im not sure if i sound silly by posting this but if you have and idea i would be grateful for your info.

Thanks,

Amy
xXx

It's said that most preemies catch up by two, it all depends on how early they are and any issues they have encountered. Some late preemies even catch up by one.my friends 33 Weeker was a whizz kid by 18months.

They are all different I guess. Don't compare though , just let your lil one be Leah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->