Cautiously coming in after my stillbirth

sammie13s

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm Sammie. Iv been on this forum for many years. Starting 10 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. A little bit about me. I have a pregnancy condition called chronic hystiocytic intervillositis. I lost my baby girl Lucy at 9 days old to this and my son Bradley was stillborn because of this condition. Basically my placenta has lots of inflammation so it dies. Iv just had a positive test. I am happy but very nervous at the same time as the recurrence rate of my condition is 85% 😱 I also suffer with an under active thyroid and I have terrible pregnancies. Sickness, headaches and depression. So as you can appreciate it's hard to get excited. My treatment plan is high dose folic acid, aspirin, fragmin injections, steroids, prednisone, vitamin d and lots of monitoring. Let's hope this ends happily.. Take care ladies xxx

Hi sammie! I was pregnant with my dd when Bradley passed away, I remember reading the news he had passed on the second tri board. Was such sad news. Lovely to see you back! Keeping everything crossed for you x

Hi hunni. Thankyou. Are you pregnant at the moment? Xx

Hi Sammi! I was pregnant with my daughter as well when I read that Bradley passed away. I hope everything goes well and you have a H&H 9 months.

Yep :) found out two days ago on my birthday! DD is only 6 months though so a little nervous. Baby due nov 16th. When you due hun? x

Thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond.

Congratulations! and I will keep everything crossed for your this pregnancy. h&h 9months.

Thoughts are with you for a happy and healthy nine months xx

It sounds like they've got a good plan in place, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Hi Sammy. Im so sorry for your loses. My eldest son Eoin was born sleeping at 36 weeks. If you need to talk or vent please dont hesitate to pm me. Huge congratulations on your pregnancy and happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx:hugs::kiss:

Congratulations. In the buddy section we have high risk pregnancy buddies. I can't imagine what your going through right now. But will be praying for a happy ending. Xx

Praying you have a happy and healthy nine months. You are a brave and courageous Mommy to give it another go!! Your babies are amazingly blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->