caved & tested now really dissapointed 8DPO

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
I told myself it was a horrible idea to test at 8DPO and now I feel disappointed and sad. Aaaah. After countless BFN and a year and 4 months TTC I'm starting to loose hope. :( anyone on the same boat?:nope::cry:

I told myself it was a horrible idea to test at 8DPO and now I feel disappointed and sad. Aaaah. After countless BFN and a year and 4 months TTC I'm starting to loose hope. :( anyone on the same boat?:nope::cry:

I am in the same boat. :( my face got a pimple today. So that means AF is on her way. Or it is BC I went to sleep with out taking my makeup off. Either or. But my hair has been getting really greasy fast also. But I'm sad :(

I am in the same boat. :( my face got a pimple today. So that means AF is on her way. Or it is BC I went to sleep with out taking my makeup off. Either or. But my hair has been getting really greasy fast also. But I'm sad :(

I think the hardest thing is keeping DH in the dark about everything. The last thing I want to do is disappoint him. Aaahh. How do you deal with the pressure of TTC?

I think the hardest thing is keeping DH in the dark about everything. The last thing I want to do is disappoint him. Aaahh. How do you deal with the pressure of TTC?

I don't really know. Lol I worry a lot. But try not to think about it. And when AF visits I cry a bit and then get my motivation back. But right now I'm pretty scared. This month is beyond stressful. I have never! NEVER! wanted a bfp so bad in my life! And I don't want AF at all :( ugh.

I have 3 frers and wondos. I'll be 9dpo tomro. Which test do u think I should use?

I don't really know. Lol I worry a lot. But try not to think about it. And when AF visits I cry a bit and then get my motivation back. But right now I'm pretty scared. This month is beyond stressful. I have never! NEVER! wanted a bfp so bad in my life! And I don't want AF at all :( ugh.

I know the feeling. I absolutely want to get my BFP this cycle. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist to test my hormones in September. I'm pretty scared too. Um you should def use Wondo brand first and wait till your closer to AF for the FRER. I bought like 5 of the First Signal brand (from Wal-Mart) so I'm trying to control my urges to test everyday till AF is due.

I know the feeling. I absolutely want to get my BFP this cycle. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist to test my hormones in September. I'm pretty scared too. Um you should def use Wondo brand first and wait till your closer to AF for the FRER. I bought like 5 of the First Signal brand (from Wal-Mart) so I'm trying to control my urges to test everyday till AF is due.

That's what I was thinking. :) I bought a huge batch of wondos a while back (like 300) haha. So I can basically test everyday if I wanted to. But I won't. :p hopefully.

I'm not really sure if I think I am or not. I am having really nausea right now. I sat up in bed a few min ago and threw up in my mouth. Way gross. And I did have some poking cramps which is weird for me.
Hope you get a positive before sept visit!

P.s- we have quite the list of quotes going on :D

Lol loong list of quotes. I want to go get some FRER after work but I know my husband will notice. ;P My boobs seem to be super sensitive and the bleeding I was having seems to be slowing down, but i still don't know if I'm still in or out since AF is really heavy for me and this bleeding is irregular and not heavy at all. We shall see. where did you get the wondos? lol

Hey guys. Just to remind you, 8 dpo and 9 dpo are still really early. I know it's disappointing to see a negative test, but keep in mind implantation typically happens ( in like 80% of women) about 7-10 dpo, THEN it's 2 days after that when the hcg starts to appear in the urine and can be detected on a test. Some women happen to have early implantation and may get positives at 8/9 dpo, but realistically 10 dpo and onward would be more reliable.

At any rate, wishing you two the best, hope you get those double lines soon!

Lol loong list of quotes. I want to go get some FRER after work but I know my husband will notice. ;P My boobs seem to be super sensitive and the bleeding I was having seems to be slowing down, but i still don't know if I'm still in or out since AF is really heavy for me and this bleeding is irregular and not heavy at all. We shall see. where did you get the wondos? lol

I ordered them off eBay.

This morning/early afternoon I had some cramps and spotting. I hope it was ib.

Hopefully! I'm still bleeding less than the other days though so I'm waiting till Saturday to test. I got anothe BFN today I'm assuming it's still too early. I should be 12 dpo

Have you tested yet? I've had new symptoms, pimples everywhere (very unusual for me) and also headaches which I hardly get. Any New symptoms for you ?

Have you tested yet? I've had new symptoms, pimples everywhere (very unusual for me) and also headaches which I hardly get. Any New symptoms for you ?

I tested this morning and it was negative. Gonna test with frer tomro. I'll be 10dpo. Only symptom that is new now is I had a craving to have some cheesy eggs on top on toast with butter and strawberry jelly. Omg it was so good. Lol
How about you?

I'm getting anxious. Well my husband hid all my tests loo he hates when I'm disappointed with the BFN. So I'm looking forward to buying FRER Friday night and testing Saturday morning. Lol well I've had the most unusual dreams for the past week already and the implies and headaches are really bothering me now. Lol this cycle just seems different so let's hope that's a good thing.

I am beyond sad right now. I woke up to some spotting again. Its like a dark maroon color. Its heavier than yesterdays bleeding. But not heavy enough for a tampon. Sigh. I took a test this morning and thought I saw a line. But I really think this is the start of AF. I'll know for sure if this bleeding becomes heavier or stops :/ keep your fingers crossed for me

I am beyond sad right now. I woke up to some spotting again. Its like a dark maroon color. Its heavier than yesterdays bleeding. But not heavy enough for a tampon. Sigh. I took a test this morning and thought I saw a line. But I really think this is the start of AF. I'll know for sure if this bleeding becomes heavier or stops :/ keep your fingers crossed for me

I'm crossing my fingers for you!! I had bleeding with my DD that was exactly like AF so I didn't think I was pregnant and a month later when I missed my period I took a test and surprise ! That's why I'm not counting myself out despite the bleeding. I'm going to go to my gynecologist tomorrow so I'll request a blood test to see if anything happens. If your really worried research decidual bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->