cbeebies land Alton towers

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Anyone looked into it? opens may apparently and we were gonna take the kids away somewhere for a couple of days before the baby comes but I think it'll probably be really busy end of may with it only just opening. Was thinking peppa pig world too but I'll be two weeks from due date and that's pretty far from us. we'll probably end up going Scarborough again. Do love Scarborough though he he :winkwink:

Ooh I didn't know this. We were going to take the girls. We might do pp world too for the day and Alton towers for two days

My girls will love this :)

What about light water valley or flamingo land??

Not been to Lightwater Valley but we went to Flamingo Land just before my last LO was born and hated it. I was appalled at how dirty it was and saddened by the sight of masses of cigarette butts lining the edging of the animal enclosures. I've never really enjoyed zoos and I hope others are better because to me the enclosures just didn't look big enough. I'm sure they met regulations but seeing the giraffes in such a small space (relatively speaking) upset me a bit. I admit I think I went there knowing it was a zoo and not having great expectations because I don't like zoos so I'm probably a bit biased lol, but I wouldn't go back. Is Lightwater just a theme park? x

I heard about cbeebies land and will defo consider going with my two!

Flamingo land is good!

Eta: just seen you hate flamingonland :haha: my bad!

deff gonna go later in the year. if not there thomas land at drayton manor. im down south so got lego land and chessington.

deff gonna go later in the year. if not there thomas land at drayton manor. im down south so got lego land and chessington.

Yeah we went to Drayton Manor last summer and it was fab! Thomas Land was good but OMG!! the queues lol. that's the worst thing about these kinds of places but somewhere like that I didn't expect, as naive as that sounds lol :dohh:

Light water valley is fab. They have an angry birds play park!!
Plenty rides for all ages

https://m.lightwatervalley.co.uk/#/rides_and_attractions.php

Just bumping this, did anyone go??

Any good?

Oscar wants to go for his bday

id love to, i was looking today, but why do all these lovely things have to be the other end of the flaming country!

I know that feeling. I live in lincolnshire all we have is fields. Alton towers is a 3hr drive from us.

We were actually supposed to go yesterday but DS is poorly! Will report back once we have been.

Its just over an hours drive from us x

I'm not that far from Alton Towers. Two of my friends took their LO's last week and said Cbeebies land was brill :thumbup: (I had a look at prices though, seems pretty expensive)

I'm not that far from Alton Towers. Two of my friends took their LO's last week and said Cbeebies land was brill :thumbup: (I had a look at prices though, seems pretty expensive)

Yeah its not cheap if pay on the day 47 each? But we're planning in ore paying (30 each) or doing the 2 for 1 on the day

We've been and it was really good. Think it was 30 mins max I noticed for the queues(weekday,termtime) but they are in the process off trialling another way so you can get a time to pop back rather then stand and wait with the little ones so hopefully something will come of that.

It would take us at least 5-6 hours minimum :(

Yeah thats a long trip, all days out playes are 3 or more hours aways. Execpt sundown which is 1.5 hours away. But come to summer the beach is a 20 mins walk from the house, and lots af stawberry picking WIN lol

It took us about 4 with a couple of stops. We stayed in the hotel though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->