Cbfm help !!!!

Reaction score
Hi ladies
ive brought a clear blue fertility monitor few days ago but ive come to use it 2day n it doesnt say insert stick. instructions say wait for it to say insert stick onced tured on btu mine isnt saying that n i wait n it turns itself off ???
REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP :growlmad:

Hey what CD you on?

For the 1st 5 days of your cycle when you turn it on there will be one bar black and a small m in the bottom right of the screen. After this time keep switching it on every morning and until about CD8 it will just have one bar lit up and not ask for a test. When it wants a test stick it will ask. It always turns itself off after a few mins. HTH.

Ohhhhh thank you babe im on cd3 today <3

Thnks you hunni i always though you had to test frm day 1 obv not :) :)

I love it very much!! I only have good things to say about it (apart from today when I think I should have got a peak but only got a high. I had early m/c 2 weeks ago so think its a bit confused lol)

I got preg within 2 months of trying each time! It did take a month to get use to my cycle tho! The more cycles you use it for (hopefully this won't apply as you will get you BFP this month) the less sticks you will use. I had an ectopic in may and was treated with methotrexate which meant I couldn't ttc for 3 months. I continued to use the CBFM just so I knew what my cycles were doing and after a couple of months it didn't ask for a stick until CD12/13. I ov on 16/17 ish. Good luck xx

Oh hun im sorry i suffered a m/c 23/08/11 i was 5weeks gne 1st baby we'd concieved we had been trying for 11mnth

Really hope u get ur BFP this mnth to hunni :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->