Cbfm users....

hanrh

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am on cycle 3 of using my cbfm. On the first cycle I had high reading from day 7 and then peak on 10/11 (which I thought was early.) that month I had a CP. The next cycle I didn't use cbfm. This cycle have started using again and I am on cd08 and still low.

When do you all get your high /peak days?

Xx

I got my peak on cd7 with cbfm and fell pregnant first cycle. I'd just start testing as soon as you can in your cycle to make sure you don't miss it:)

Good luck :flower:

Have tested this morning and got low reading. Fingers crossed tomorrow is high!

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!! ��

Sorry about your loss :(

With dd #1, the month I got pg I didn't even have any highs- it just went from low to high, which had never happened. With this one I used it 2 cycles and got highs starting right away on cd 6....first cycle I o'd on cd 14 and it was a bfn, second cycle I o'd on cd 17 and it was a bfp. So I really can't say it worked taht well for me, but it gave me something to do at the time lol!

I just started using it this cycle and I got my first and ONLY high reading on CD22, and my peak on CD23, am interested when my next cycle will start and what my reading will look like next month. I also used an inexpensive OPK on CD23 aseveral hours after testing with CBFM, and the test line was crazy dark:).

thank you ladies... from looking at your responses there is no real pattern to it! I am now on CD10 and still low however 2nd line is starting to appear so I am hoping that a good sign (?) and that it might start showing high soon!!!

With my first pregnancy I only had high readings starting on cd 6 and got peak on cd19/20. This pregnancy I started getting high readings on cd 15 and got peak readings on cd 25/26. I should mention I got pregnant on my first cycle using the CBEFM both times. Good luck to you!

Thank you both! Bakebino that's reassuring to hear! I keep worrying that it will never turn high as it was earlier last month! Just too impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->