CD 13~~still no +???

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm on cd12 today and should ovulate in a couple of days. I've been doing opks for a few days so far and the lines are faint and are not getting any darker. :shrug:I'm using opks from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I've used them before and had great luck with them, but that doesn't look to be the case right now! I'm not charting or temping, I've never done that before. I can also tell you that while my libido seems to be kicking into high gear, I haven't been noticing changes in cm yet either. :wacko:

Any thoughts?
EDIT~~Ok, so it's cd13. no changes in cm. I did an opk at 9:30 am, again at 1:30 pm. The am test has a super faint test line. The pm one had NO test line at all. Not a case of diluted urine~I'd had maybe one cola since getting up and that was it. Normally, I ovulate on cd14 or 15 like clock-work....and now due to the absence of a test line, I'm worried that I missed it! :dohh: HELP!

well it usually doesnt get darker till much closer to ov. 3 days away is still a lot. They dont progressively get dark starting days b4. Usually (at least for me) When I start seeing a decent line it takes like 12-24 hours b4 its +. So you got lots of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->