CD 19 and looking for a bump/TTC buddy

S

soFUSTRATING

hi im holly and im 21 years old.
i have been TTC since October 2011. looking for a buddy who is around CD 19 at the moment to pair with for some support and motivation.
thankyou holly

:hugs:

Hello :) I'm on CD20...would love to be your buddy! I've been TTC since April, so not very long.

I'm 28, DH is 33. Have you ovulated yet this month? I'm not sure if I did...all my signs are conflicting! Haha FF gave me crosshairs on CD14, but then took them away when my temp dipped. OPKs have all been negative, and CM has been fertile for a week. I'm quite confused, to say the least.

yay! i have a buddy. and im sure you would be confused. i would be! yeah i ovulated starting from about CD 13 and my temp dipped around CD 16 so pretty sure i did. i BD every day up untill yesterday. ive only got 5 days till my AF is due and was abit warn out lol so decided to have a break. whens your AF due?
holly xx

Mine's due on Monday the 4th, if I ovulated on May 23rd. I'm starting to get some post ovulation symptoms, so it's a good bet that I've already ovulated.

FX for you! :)

so two days till the af is due? any signs that she may be coming? x

baby dust!

Yep, due in two days. I'm going to test then for sure. have had some heartburn and sore bbs/nipples. How are you doing?

not very much really, feel abit sick but that just might be natural hormones so not really sure :/ ahh would love to see test pics?

If you click on my TTC journal in my signature, you can see a test I took last night. I told myself I wouldn't test that early, but I couldn't help myself hehe. Negative, but I got an evap line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->