CD 21, got my first ever smiley :)

leasap

Reaction score
Hey ladies, today is cd21 and just got my first smiley on my clearblue :) so excited now!!! We had sex about 1pm today then will wait till morning, will that be ok!??

Hoping to catch it this month xxx

Good luck! Sounds like your timing is right on

Is this day 21 I got my smiley still a good chance I can catch the eggy?? Or is getting a positive on cd21 to late :( xx

Yay for a smiley!!! The next couple of days are definitely your peak for chances of catching that egg hun since the smiley indicates that ovulation should happen within the next 12-48 hours :D

BD as much as possible over the next few days :thumbup:

GL!! :hugs:

Yay for a smiley!!! The next couple of days are definitely your peak for chances of catching that egg hun since the smiley indicates that ovulation should happen within the next 12-48 hours :D

BD as much as possible over the next few days :thumbup:

GL!! :hugs:

Thank you, so how many days would you say im DPO??

might pop over to the 2 week wait.

we BD friday when i got the smiley and yesterday and be tonight too :happydance:

lol, the 2WW is the WORST! If you got your smiley Friday, I would say you probably ovulated Saturday, so I would call today 2DPO :D I got my BFP with DS at 10DPO with a FRER, so you may only have to wait another week to start testing if you get really anxious :thumbup:

Fx'd for you, lots of babydust and hopes for a BFP!!! :happydance:

lol, the 2WW is the WORST! If you got your smiley Friday, I would say you probably ovulated Saturday, so I would call today 2DPO :D I got my BFP with DS at 10DPO with a FRER, so you may only have to wait another week to start testing if you get really anxious :thumbup:

Fx'd for you, lots of babydust and hopes for a BFP!!! :happydance:

Thanks hunny, we have been having sex everyday since i got the smiley and its all stayed in (TMI:blush:)

going to cover tonight to, sooo praying this could be our month xx:happydance:

Leasap - did your tests have two lines on them leading up to the smiley?

Thanks hunny, we have been having sex everyday since i got the smiley and its all stayed in (TMI:blush:)

lol, that's good news, sounding very promising for you this month, can't wait to see if you get your BFP :winkwink:

Leasap - did your tests have two lines on them leading up to the smiley?

my internet cheapies did not, but my clearblue ones started to get darker, on my digital ones the were all just circles then i got my positive smiley on friday:happydance:

what sticks have you been using hun?? xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->