CD 21 - still havent ovulated according to my temps....anyone else??

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
I had 2 cycles of 28 days

Then i had a LAP in may to remove some mild endo.....had a 38 day cycle

Then month i'm on CD 21 and still havent detected ovulation....

anyone else having long boring cycles? xx :hug:

hey you!
well i have 27days regular cycle but 9 month off ttc and still nothing so i call that boring as well!!
i was looking at your chart so and a lot of action in BD :) section i see...good girl!!!!that is the way to go!

hey you!
well i have 27days regular cycle but 9 month off ttc and still nothing so i call that boring as well!!
i was looking at your chart so and a lot of action in BD :) section i see...good girl!!!!that is the way to go!

Hey hun

Thanks, not sure if we BD too much though...some people sugguest not to BD everyday so we are trying to do every other, havent actually succeed very well but hey...

Think i may have ovulated yesterday - on my birthday so wouldnt it be amazing if i convieved on my birthday :)

xxx.

:hug:

Hey Bird, I used to have nice little regular af's before my mc in april, the one after was 34 days...god knows what this one is going to do:dohh: I didnt o until cd 23 though and it felt like forever!!

You'll get there hunny! x:hugs:

Hiya

I have regular 27 day cycles but 2 months ago i didn't ovulate and then this month i've not ovulated so far. Got excited yesterday thinking the thermal shift had started but it dropped again today. Think there will be a trip to the docs coming along now!!

I hope you ovulate soon Rachelle :dust: xx

Ah it's amazing what a few hours can do Bird..... first there was EWCM... then there was soft high CP... then came the positive OPK at 7pm!! hurrah!!

YAY!!!! xxxx lets hope you catch the eggie x

well the two charts ive looked at look like good luck uv O !!!!??? good luck anyway, ff were staring to think i hadnt O, cos of temps below the cover line,think its ok now though, went a bit higher2day, when i cheacked2 c wot my temp was vaginally it was loads higher, in the 37c anyway, so guna do it like that next mth(if i arent prggers this mth) i sleep with mouth wide open!

Good Luck hun - hope your pregnant and then you wont have to bother :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->