CD 65 when will it end?update maybe soon!

Rayofhope

Reaction score
As you can see im now cd65 the longest cycle iv had yet :( tested tuesday night bfn gettin beyond a joke now and the doc said he cant do anything for me, patience is wearing very thin I just want this cycle to either end or give me a bfp already :( and to make it worse was supposed to move into my new house on tuesday but there was a gas leak so that has been delayed till next week too arrrrggggg must I wait what feels like a century for everythin :/ feeling impatient/angry/annoyed/emotional/sad ugh :( rant over!

I used to have long cycles and had to do a lot to sort it out so understand how frustrating it is :wacko: what have you/are you trying to help with your cycles so far?

Do you know why you're having a long cycle? Ie have you recently come off birth control, do you have PCOS?

If worst comes to worst, I had a 134 day cycle (after coming off implanon - which stopped my periods altogether for the 13 months I was on it) and started taking 1600mg of vitex and 1500mg of dong quai a day and AF started 3 days later. I had another 100 days or so without ovulating, but it did kickstart my periods and I had 2 AFs in that time before my cycles evened out and I started ovulating and having semi-regular cycles (23 days)

Good luck, I hope things get back to normal soon!

I have very long (irregular) cycles too. My last cycle was 51 days and the one before that was 71 days. It is so frustrating and when I went to the doctor they told me to come back if I was pregnant within a year. I've started taking Agnus Castus to try and regulate my cycles a bit.

I used to have long cycles and had to do a lot to sort it out so understand how frustrating it is :wacko: what have you/are you trying to help with your cycles so far?
So far iv completely changed my diet iv started exercising every day and iv cut back to one cup of coffee or tea a day and just drinking water with the occasional orange juice and taking vit D every day I wanted to try soy isoflavines but iv been told I cant have soy because of medication im on for my thyroid.

Do you know why you're having a long cycle? Ie have you recently come off birth control, do you have PCOS?

If worst comes to worst, I had a 134 day cycle (after coming off implanon - which stopped my periods altogether for the 13 months I was on it) and started taking 1600mg of vitex and 1500mg of dong quai a day and AF started 3 days later. I had another 100 days or so without ovulating, but it did kickstart my periods and I had 2 AFs in that time before my cycles evened out and I started ovulating and having semi-regular cycles (23 days)

Good luck, I hope things get back to normal soon!

I came off bc back in september had about 6 bleeds by early november then another late november then january then march and now im still waiting for another :( I dont think I have pcos my old doctor suggested that I might have it last year but my new doctor said its something a lot of doctors just throw around if a woman is overweight with irregular periods so I really have no idea :/ is there a test you do tp find out if you have it?

I have very long (irregular) cycles too. My last cycle was 51 days and the one before that was 71 days. It is so frustrating and when I went to the doctor they told me to come back if I was pregnant within a year. I've started taking Agnus Castus to try and regulate my cycles a bit.
Im glad im not the only one going through it in the nicest possible way I dont feel so alone now :hugs:

I think I am finally going to o :) :) light cramps on the left near my hip & clear watery cm :) I may be wrong but hey what harm can a little bding do hehe :dust:

So far iv completely changed my diet iv started exercising every day and iv cut back to one cup of coffee or tea a day and just drinking water with the occasional orange juice and taking vit D every day I wanted to try soy isoflavines but iv been told I cant have soy because of medication im on for my thyroid.

Exercise and vitamin D are wonderful for your body and definitely can't hurt! Have you tried charting or any herbal supplements that can help to shorten your cycle? Soy is tricky because of it oestrogenic properties but other supplements that don't mimick existing hormones may be more compatible with your thyroid situation/medication. For instance Vitex is safe to take with Synthroid. Just a though and best of luck hun!

Exercise and vitamin D are wonderful for your body and definitely can't hurt! Have you tried charting or any herbal supplements that can help to shorten your cycle? Soy is tricky because of it oestrogenic properties but other supplements that don't mimick existing hormones may be more compatible with your thyroid situation/medication. For instance Vitex is safe to take with Synthroid. Just a though and best of luck hun!

I tried to get some agnus castus today but there was none locally but I did get some evening primrose oil which I will try as soon as af come still hope she doesnt tho lol do you know how much and when I should take it I read alot about taking until o day but with having sporadic o'ing im not sure what to do x also I will get some vitex online next pay day x

I tried to get some agnus castus today but there was none locally but I did get some evening primrose oil which I will try as soon as af come still hope she doesnt tho lol do you know how much and when I should take it I read alot about taking until o day but with having sporadic o'ing im not sure what to do x also I will get some vitex online next pay day x

You know I'm not sure about Primrose Oil but one of Vitex's primary functions is to balance progesterone production in the 2nd half of your cycle so my understanding is that taking it your whole cycle is best approach.

When vitex first started being used heavily for cycle issue for women in Germany it was touted for balancing hormones from the first half to the second half of the cycle and in specific lessening pms symptoms, cyst, heavy bleeding, and fibroids. It is also supposed to help in the maintaining and thickening of the uterine lining after ovulation so those are things to consider. It's sort of ironic that agnus castus has become sought after to induce ovulation but of course once people figured out it helped with that too it became the paramount desired effect!

Dosage is usually recommended slightly different depending on the brand and purity but the Nature's Way I got off Amazon I took 1 capsule twice a day and that worked for me. Best of luck and wishing you shorter cycles and of course a bfp!

You know I'm not sure about Primrose Oil but one of Vitex's primary functions is to balance progesterone production in the 2nd half of your cycle so my understanding is that taking it your whole cycle is best approach.

When vitex first started being used heavily for cycle issue for women in Germany it was touted for balancing hormones from the first half to the second half of the cycle and in specific lessening pms symptoms, cyst, heavy bleeding, and fibroids. It is also supposed to help in the maintaining and thickening of the uterine lining after ovulation so those are things to consider. It's sort of ironic that agnus castus has become sought after to induce ovulation but of course once people figured out it helped with that too it became the paramount desired effect!

Dosage is usually recommended slightly different depending on the brand and purity but the Nature's Way I got off Amazon I took 1 capsule twice a day and that worked for me. Best of luck and wishing you shorter cycles and of course a bfp!
Thanks hun :) thats some very useful info ill definitely have to get some if we dont get a bfp this month :) FF says im at peak fertility now so ill soon be in the 2WW again lol im glad I downloaded that app this is the first time it hasnt jus been a guess haha anyway fxs for bfps all round x :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->