CD #8 anyone

nicki79

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone out there is cd 8 or close too it?

I'm expecting to ovulate at any time really lol. I have irregular cycles due to a possible thyroid issue :wacko:

I'm expecting to ovulate at any time really lol. I have irregular cycles due to a possible thyroid issue :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your thyroid issue....I hope we both get our BFP this month:)

This will be month 5 for us, but I haven't really had a good chance yet due to my crazy cycles. Once my thyroid is sorted things should come back to normal *hopefully* lol

Yeah I hear ya! I thought this would be so much easer. :wacko: What sucks is people who don't want kids/aren't really trying wind up pregnant and we're here just waiting.... Arg lol

This will be month 5 for us, but I haven't really had a good chance yet due to my crazy cycles. Once my thyroid is sorted things should come back to normal *hopefully* lol

Yeah I hear ya! I thought this would be so much easer. :wacko: What sucks is people who don't want kids/aren't really trying wind up pregnant and we're here just waiting.... Arg lol

So is your doc. trying to get your thyroid issue under control? Are you close to getting it under control? People having kids without trying or don't want kids makes me mad I know that is a bad thing to say but it is true...

Makes me so angry too! I was getting my haircut yesterday and my stylist was like "ahhh I just found out I'm pregnant again, sooo upset!" I was like o_O seriously??! Lol She just had a baby 3 months ago! *rage* lol

I'm getting my levels checked again to make sure it's actually underactive and not just my body screwing with me lol. I'm worried it is underactive, but at least it's easy to treat and explains quite a bit..:wacko:

Makes me so angry too! I was getting my haircut yesterday and my stylist was like "ahhh I just found out I'm pregnant again, sooo upset!" I was like o_O seriously??! Lol She just had a baby 3 months ago! *rage* lol

I'm getting my levels checked again to make sure it's actually underactive and not just my body screwing with me lol. I'm worried it is underactive, but at least it's easy to treat and explains quite a bit..:wacko:

I hate when things like that happen it seems like women that do not want a baby can have then soo easy :( I hope you get your leavels checked and everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->