CD1 - 26th Dec .... Need a buddy please

Farie

Reaction score
So CD1 today .... over a year of TTC and just starting Clomid this cycle (tomorrow to be precise)

Anyone on the same CD as me? Or close?

Hey!! previous cycle buddy, here we meet again :) AF arrived Dec. 24th....I've had 30 day cycles the last 2 months.....so today is day 3 of 30....here goes cycle 8 !!! Come on 2009! We deserve this darnet,,,,

Hey girls!!! i know im pretty new to ttc but i am on cycle day 4 and would love to be your cycle buddy if you'd have me? someone to share everything with and go through the pains of the negs and the joys of the positives..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Dani and Toots :wave: course you can be my cycle buddies ... I'm still trying to work out what AF is doing at the mo ... :grr: light flow yesterday morning but nothing now?!?!? :grr:
Last cycle was 33 days .. this one just gone was 29? Stupid body!

Roll on the new year and some much deserved BFP's I think!

Hi there.......
I am cd 6 as of Sunday......Think i may ovulate just after new Years.
Nice to meet some new cycle buddies...my cycles have gone from 28 to 24-25ish days now
Better not keep getting shorter...
Well I'm off to google Yams/sweet potatoes and TTC..hehe someone told me to eat more of them.( her grandmas advice as she had 13 kids)

Hi Ladies..... well, I am on cycle day 3 .... I think! My period has been pretty light, but I think it is too heavy to be anything else. My cylces vary from 29-33 days..... tricky tricky body!!!

Chillbilly - ohh Yams ... gotta be worth a try!
Jeannette - Ohh same CD as me :friends:

How long you been TTC?

CD4 for me .. 1st round of clomid ... really hoping it does the trick!

I am cd 9 now.......on cycle 8 or 9.....waiting for my Op sticks to arrive in mail......never charted so now i am worried I am not ovulating at all.. I'm 37 and HOPE my eggs are not to old......
Just have to wait and see!!!
Hope the New Year brings some new News for us.....start seeing some + instead of all those - !!!!

Right ...so it's 2009 ... my Clomid is finished and I'm now waiting to O ... Since the CBFM isnt asking for sticks I'll use OPK's for a few days :happydance:

Bring it on .. I want a BFP!

Come on clomid......Hope you get some good :sex: in and pop a big juicy egg!!!!!
I just got my OP sticks in the mail and am excited to start.......
I know best time is between 2 and 8pm..so I will wait til tommorrow...cd12.
We have been quite proactive in the bd dept this cycle...last few months it seems soemthing always gets in our way....BUT not this month....
oh ya I also ordered the right preseed with applicator. OH ordered the external ones as a surprise...oops....

Good luck girls and lets keep up the PMA and :sex:
catch those eggs!!!!!!

Hey girls just checking in to see how everyone's doing..... I just ov'd, so here goes nothing. Lots of BD....I didn't use preseed this month. I've used it for 5 cycles and it has done nothing for me, so here goes nothing!! Next month I might try EPO or something, my CM is either creamy or watery, never that beautiful egg white texture. Ok TMI. Everyone have a great January & good luck !! :hugs:

Just seen this post - still new to this site!
I am on cycle day 14 (sat 10th) so around the same time as you. xxx

Hey ladies, CD17 ... well the clomid has certainly confused me! I have no idea if I O'd or not ... no EWCM .... in fact, no real CM to speak of at all!! :hissy: I'm quite pee'd off as usually I have enough to indicate O is near.
CBFM has said HIGH since it started asking for sticks and doesn't seem to want to change to either PEAK or LOW :dohh:

I *think* I've O'd already ... kinda just hoping that the BDing we did do has done the trick, but to be totally honest i'm kinda thinking it was a duff month .. as as Dani says ... there goes nothing!

AF due around the 28th ish of this month, I think ... not sure what the clomid will do to my cycle to be honest!

Hey all I am new to BnB and on CD 20 today.

Having serious cramping today and back pain. Starving also and everything tastes funny. Had a metal taste in my mouth yesterday and the day before and a tugging sensation. So as you can see I MUST be preggo. Been TTC for 3 cycles. GYN said try for only 6 before coming back to him for help.

I have a history of problems with the female plumbing. I do have one little man already who is currently 6 years old.

Wondering when I can test to see if I have a :bfp: really really want to right now......

CD22 1dpo ... so the clomid did work . and my scan on Thurs showed the eggy ready to pop out!!

DF and I been :sex: rather enthusiastically so all good here!!!

Thank you .... all done for this month so its wait and see time!!

Well I am thinking I am out too. Temp dropped very low this morning and got a :bfn:

:hissy:

Oh girls so sorry :hugs:

I have cramps and spotting .. so out for this month too :hissy:

January cycle over ................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->