CD1 Feb 5? Anyone else?

jem_5500

Reaction score
:witch: arrived on the 5th now in 2ww and want to:hissy: big batch tests arrive tomorrow and will not be testing honest!!!

Anyone wanna symptom spot and hope for:bfp: together for cycles please let me know support needed! I am now in 3rd month and driving me nuts!
:hug:

Hi Jem

CD1 was 3rdFeb for me.......Pos OPK yesterday.......on my 5th month trying after m/c in August. BD'd Sat and last night....going for it again tonight :blush: OH is all raring to go!!!!!:blush:
Only got 1 IC HPT in the draw.....:witch: is due 1st/2nd March!!!

Jacci.x

I think its the waiting thats the worse bit, my husband quite enjoying the BDing!:blush: just hope the novelty lasts for him!

Keep convincing myself of all these symtoms that I know are nothing but we can but dream!!

Sorry to hear about your m/c can't be easy and good luck for this month!! When you testing or you just going to wait and see if:witch: turns up?

:hug:

It's a killer isn't it???

Novelty will not wear off here!!!! :blush:

Don't know when will test....probably wayyyyyyy too early knowing me!!!:dohh:

same i have a huge job lot of tests arriving tomorrow!!!! naughty but has to be done

Bless ya!!!! I only have 1 IC but going to get to superdrug and see if they have any of their own brand on special offer. They are 10mui and detect a week before period due!! So might start testing next weekend!! :muaha:

Well ,off for an early night!!!! Watch tv in bed and get down to it!!!!

Catch you lata.

Jacci.xx

He he

now sat waiting for my tests alothough very confused! I have now had +OPK for past 5 days! and then DH turned round and sia dhe wouldnt mind it all taking longer to get :bfp: as he was quite enjoy himself could have throttled him!!!

I hate all this never really knew there was such an art!:rofl:

Afternoon,

How you doing??

Well got home and OPK was non-existant!!! If we've not got it right this month I don't know what else we can try!!!!

Starting to get desperate....I turn 43 in May and am starting to think it may not happen :cry:

Your OH shouldn't worry when I was pregnant I was a raving nympho...couldn't get enough!!!:blush:

Right now I having mild crampy feeling in my tummy and bit sicky feeling......NOT a cat in hells chance it could be a symptom this early!!!
Must be going insane!!!!

Catch ya lata

Jacci.xx :hug:

Hello everyone, I would like to join this 2ww club. cd 1 for me was Feb 4 and I "O" on cd 14 which means that I am now on my 2ww. This is our ninth cycle and are still waiting for the:bfp: We have been tested and discovered that my left tube is blocked. The doctors have told us that it is possible to conceive with only one tube. Here's hoping that the :witch: stays away this month and a November:baby: is in order.

:dust:
:dust:

Hi girls hope it's ok to join you.Today is cd13 started AF feb 6th so should be O any day now!Although this can vary quite a bit from one month to another.Have been doing OPK for the last couple of days but nothing so far.I'm finding it quite hard not to pee for four hours and will be relieved to see those two pink lines I can tell you.Decided to :sex: every other day this month and also use preseed for the first time.Hope we get that :bfp:

:hugs: Exxx

hey girls i was CD1 on 7th feb and today im CD13.. been Bding every other day since 6CD..
Did OPK only got half dark line.. its so dman confusing

Hi Ladies... can i join too?? My first post on here!!

CD1 for me was 5th Feb, O`d yesterday (i think) and am now in 2ww. Would be great to go through symptoms with people xxxx

Baby Dust to you all xxx

Hey girls, Welcome to the 2ww club. It is nice to hear from others than are going throught the same situation. I never expected it would take this long to conceive.

Hello ladies,
I am rubbish i start a thread then lost it!!! So the dreaded 2WW!! I know what you mean Jacib my OPKs were all over the shot and from sat till yesterday were + at which point today I have given up and will just keep BDin till tomorrow night in a vein hope of success!! Dont give up hope though xx

When are people testing?:hug:

queenemsie course you can join the more the merrier!!!

anea it is confusing itsnt it I wish one of my OH swimmers would stop be so stubborn about not useing as map as men are and then find my lovely egg!!!

How long u bin trying future?- Good luck

Honeybuns i am not surprised you are short of time with 3 already!!! You doing well whats your secrets!!!!

10 DPO today....did cheapie test this morning and...............there was a feint:bfp: not getting too excited yet especially after m/c in August......must wait until the weekend....:witch: is due monday.........keep you informed!!!!

How's every1 else doing???

Jacci.xxxx

10 DPO today....did cheapie test this morning and...............there was a feint:bfp: not getting too excited yet especially after m/c in August......must wait until the weekend....:witch: is due monday.........keep you informed!!!!

How's every1 else doing???

Jacci.xxxx

yeah u sorry no contact been baaaad week but grteat at same time xxxx we can be bump buddies xxx

Hi All, Im now on CD29 (normally 28) tested yesterday and BFN :( but i am never late normally, so will see what happens.

Hows everyone else doing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"