Cd1 -- finally!!!!

Shelley71

Reaction score
What a long, emotional, depressing last 60 days this cycle has been! But, today my new start FINALLY came when AF announced her presence loud and clear!

Can't believe I could be this happy for the witch to show, but I am!!

I plan on doing the CBFM for sure, and when AF is about finished, I will make a decision on whether to try temping again. My sleep patterns are so bad that I don't know that I trust the temps to get me a real O or not, but at the same time, I feel like I have to try. We'll see how I feel.

I've been SO down about this lack of O and eternity of a cycle that I burned out COMPLETELY. Maybe now my energy for TTC will come back.

Shelly so pleased to hear AF has shown up :thumbup:

I know how nutty I was going and I only had a 47 day cycle and I was over the moon when my AF showed :) I too am using a CBFM and finding it quite easy to use. I am also temping but my temps are all over the place but some nights I struggle to get more than 2 hours undisturbed sleep. I'm not stressing over my temps but it makes me feel like I'm doing something :)

I really hope this is your month and that you get your BFP and sticky bean :dust:

Good luck this cycle...Hopefully now that school is almost over, you'll have more time and be more relaxed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->