CD1: I "think"?

Shelley71

Reaction score
Well, normally when AF shows, she comes on full force and (TMI) by full force, I mean gush. Like having to race to the bathroom every two hours to change a Super Tampax gush.

But, today, I just have this steady light flow and all I've needed is a few panty liners. I went ahead and counted it as CD1 on FF, and just marked it as light flow. I didn't start up my CBFM though. I know I can tomorrow, though.

I just wonder would any of you consider this spotting or CD1? It's very odd for me, so I'm just curious.

Our Fertility Clinic considers first day of heavy flow as CD1 if that helps:winkwink:

Well, it is bright red, it's just not heavy. If I get the heavy flow tomorrow, I may adjust it and mark today as spotting.

One day doesn't usually make a huge difference anyway but if you still don't have a full flow tomorrow...maybe get checked out??:flower: Sorry the stupid:witch: came for a visit:cry: I'm due tomorrow so I think I won't be too far behind you:nope: If I'm anything I'm definatley regular

Indigo: No, I didn't bother once I saw that AF was imminent yesterday.

I get spotting for 1-2 days then a day of light flow which I always class as CD1 :thumbup:

Well Shelley, I am sorry AF got you, but now you can start with CD1 and get back to charting! I know it's not much, but I try to find some bright spot in all of this, lol. :wacko:

I shouldn't be too far behind you; I think I will see her on Tuesday, so we can buddy up for the cycle if you'd like. :hugs:

That would be great Dach!

She is here full on today. So, FINALLY a new cycle! And, this one only took 31 days!!! Surely, that's a good thing. I need to remember to set my CBFM tomorrow morning, and as soon as AF is out, I'll start temping!

I'm sticking with yesterday as CD1, because it was a lot more than spotting and bright red. My spotting is usually brownish.

I'm CD1 too Hun, this is my 12th cycle, loads of sticky baby dust and hoping you get your BFP soon xxx

@Shelley- do you like your CBFM? I just bought an Ovacue yesterday and I am wondering now if I just should have gone for the CB.

@Shelley- do you like your CBFM? I just bought an Ovacue yesterday and I am wondering now if I just should have gone for the CB.

I've only used it one time. I didn't get a peak reading but several low days and a bunch of highs. I was told by several ladies that it takes it a while to "learn you" so I'm hopeful. The lady I got it from, used it once and got PG.

I've only used it one time. I didn't get a peak reading but several low days and a bunch of highs. I was told by several ladies that it takes it a while to "learn you" so I'm hopeful. The lady I got it from, used it once and got PG.

Well, I hope that CBFM has some lucky BFP dust left for you! :thumbup:

Hahaha, she said she rubbed it on her prego belly!

Hahaha, she said she rubbed it on her prego belly!

You couldn't ask for better luck than that! :happydance:

CD1, I am pretty sure, here as well! Back in the game as of today. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"