cd10 pos opk starting..

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
Just have to post for luck..After two angels, I am trying to be excited about this process...
319opkday10,jpg.jpg

Inseminated last night with donor sample. Going to do the same tonight and tomorrow. Using preseed and prenatal vitamins to help along...

Hugs to all and best wishes ladies!
:happydance::hugs::flower:

Just have to post for luck..After two angels, I am trying to be excited about this process...
View attachment 357187

Inseminated last night with donor sample. Going to do the same tonight and tomorrow. Using preseed and prenatal vitamins to help along...

Hugs to all and best wishes ladies!
:happydance::hugs::flower:

Hiya stranger :)

Congrats on the positive, Good luck honey I'm rooting for us both getting a sticky bean this month, CD8 for me xxx

thanks mwahh...lets stay posted on each other..MAYBE BUMP BUDDIES DUE IN DECEMBER TOGETHER! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! XOXOXO:hugs:

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you all the positive sticky baby vibes in the world!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

That would be fab!!! ok I'm stalking you :) I'm taking baby aspirin this month, no idea if it will help but anything is worth a try.
How exciting for you.... 14 days til testing :) xxx

HI MAMMAG! HUGS! MISS U!

MWUAHHH, YES 14 DAYS OF PAINFUL WAITING LOL! I did hear aspirin works. I am takinh progestrone cream (natural from health store) as well as prenatals. We also used preseeed because last time we got preggers first try on both miscarriage cycles using preseed. Im hoping for STICKY beans for us both! I AM STALKING YOU TOO! LOL..:hugs::happydance::flower:

They are super lines.... no guessing with them.

I just ordered some cream online. When do you use it and how much?

Yes we are lucky that we get pregnant so easily too but like you its keeping them thats the problem. Hopefully the cream will work for you this time!! Good luck with the TWW the last one for me was hell but not going to think about it this month, well I'm going to try not to lol xxx

MWAHH. THANKS! OK so I paid 21.00 for the cream and it says use cd8-28 and stop when you are at 28 or when you are on the first day of AF. You use 1/4 teaspoon on wrist, thighs, or tummy..Wherever you feel comfy. Twice a day! I am rubbing it in hoping if I get my BFP it sticks! I am holding your hand hun! COME ON BFPS! WE NEED YOU AND WANT YOU TO STICK!! :hugs::happydance::flower::thumbup:

Thanks for that. I wont be able to use it that early this cycle as I only just ordered it. Mine was £27 grrr. At the doctors on the 30th March and I am going to beg her for a perscription :)

So what have you got planned to take your mind of it? I have a friend coming to stay when its testing time so that will stop me!! haha
When do you start to test? xxx

i hear the perscription is fine but does not absorb into your system as fast or accurately as it has to filter through the liver..the natural cream gets absorbed right away in to your system..Just a tip hun.. I will be testing anywhere from the 4th through the 6th. And you?? I am just going to concentrate on planning dd's bday in June to keep my mind off of this.. Good luck with that right!?! lol..HUGS!:hugs:

oh right thanks for that, I'm willing to try anything. We had DS with no problems at all, so wasnt expecting to take this path.
Were you the same with your DD?? Aww I love palnning birthdays.
I swore after this loss I'm not testing til 6 weeks,if a pregnancy gets that far but easier said than done. Is it better not to know you have lost something??

Roll on the 6th, I really hope this is it for you xxx

hey hun..I hope this is it for you too! FXD.. I would rather NEVER see a BFP than to have so many result in zerooo.. :cry::cry: well whatever the outcome. I am here for you! staick with me!!:hugs:

2dpo goin on 3 after tonight. Im tryng not to ss at all...but I am very moody and want onions and vinegar lol...could be early.pms. Wont test til April 2nd or 3d..

wow time is flying!!! well for you :)

I'm still waiting for Ov!! grrr cd 12 for me and soooooooooo impatient.

Ewww what a craving lol fingers crossed magical things are happening for you xxx

Dont know where I got cd12 from lol CD13 and lines are still the same :( but EWCM is a crazy amount so hopefully very soon and i can join you in the TWW!!! Good luck xxx

SOUNDS GREAT MWAHH! Hope you are busy catching the spermies! I will wait for you because this is a long, lonely jouenry on the 2ww... :hugs:

Thanks the TWW is worse than waiting to O. Still no smiley for me but lines are getting darker woop woop.

Are you keeping sane?? xxxx

:hugs:MWAHH. ANY TIME NOW! KEEP GOING! I am keepoing sane for the most part..I keep sane by bracing myself for a BFN or a failed pregnancy..I know this sounds awfuk but that is how I dp not have a melt down when things go wrong!! hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->