CD11 of 28 day........... anyone using OPK's today??

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Its my CD11 day of a 28 day cycle :happydance: Anyone else testing today?? Ive read up on Clearblue ovulation tester & says 2pm is best time to test for LH surge, but im busting to go toilet now nevermind in an hour lol.

:hugs:

hi,i ov,ed yesterday,im on cd 14 today.
from 2pm to 8pm is a good time to test so i have heard.gl to you.

Just done my test and got my 1st smiley face on tester ( was not one yesterday) so OH is not home till either tomorrow or Tuesday at latest, will i still be fertile those two days now? x

An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after you ovulate and sperm can live for five to seven days. Ideally, you need a lot of sperm on stand-by to pounce on that egg when it's released, so have sex in the days leading up to when you ovulate and a day after.

An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after you ovulate and sperm can live for five to seven days. Ideally, you need a lot of sperm on stand-by to pounce on that egg when it's released, so have sex in the days leading up to when you ovulate and a day after.

Thanks for that so now my LH phase is here ive got 2 days before egg is released then from today or do i count today as 1?? oh eck its confusing and only 1st month using this clearblue tester :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->