Cd13 Achy Uterus?

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have something new happen to me recently and just wanted to know if anyone has insight.

Yesterday was CD 13 for me and I had a bit of EWCM which is fairly normal. Half way through the day however I started getting an achy uterus and lower back. No cramping just ...achy kind of like right before you get your period before the cramps start. That super aware feeling. I also has a bit of achy growing area more towards my inner thighs.

Could this possibly be ovulation pain? Normally I would think ovulation pain wold be cramp by ovaries on one side.

Any speculation you can give me I'm all ears!

It could indeed be ovulation pain. I get this around O time. The only reason I noticed it is when I went to do the dishes, I leaned my stomach against the sink and noticed how tender my uterus felt. In good news, when I conceived, my lower stomach would remain tender during the entire TWW. If I didn't, I wouldn't get the achy feeling until AF was due.

Good to know! Today I had it again but slightly worse.and got worse when my bladder was full. I grabbed a hpt just to rule out being pregnant and it was a BFN like I figured. It is definitely too late to be a false negative as I'd be 6 weeks if I were pregnant. I'm boiling it down to O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->