CD21 Blood Test confusion

choccielover

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Last cycle I started taking vitamin B6 to help lengthen my LP and CoEnzyme Q10 to improve the quality of my eggs. My normal LP is approx 10 days but last cycle it went up to 14 days. My temps were very encouraging too but still no BFP.

I've just had the results back from another CD21 blood test that I asked my doctor to do again and he said that I had definitely OV'd and my results were 55?????

I questioned my GP about my 10 day LP and he just shrugged it off like it wasn't a problem but I kinda knew that he would. I'm still wondering about Progesterone cream though, what does everybody else think?

I'm also quite a bit over weight and I mentioned this also and he didn't seem bothered about it but I mentioned estrogen and he shrugged again. I must say that my GP used to work mainly in IVF and Gynae so I do trust what he says but I'm still confused.

Sounds like the supplements are helping and with progesterone at 55 ,I dont think you need a progesterone supplement either. Good luck and I hope your BFP comes very soon.

If everything looks so good then why aren't I pregnant???? My doctor said to stop stressing about it! Mwahahahahahahaha (hysterical laughter)

If everything looks so good then why aren't I pregnant???? My doctor said to stop stressing about it! Mwahahahahahahaha (hysterical laughter)

Sadly everything can be perfect and still result in a BFN. I understand I have been TTC for a long time. only time conception happened were months I thought for sure it wouldn't. :wacko:

I know I should be looking on the bright side of things. I need to stop being a glass half empty kind of girl and transform myself into a glass half full kind of girl.

My new mantra: I will get pregnant, I will get pregnant, I will get pregnant......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->