cd21 or 7dpo bloodwork help!

imphope

Reaction score
After a chemical last month, my doctor wanted to take bloodwork to test progesterone levels on cd21. I have heard that they either want cd21 or 7dpo for best results and then another a few days later. I had labs done friday (cd21). The problem is, this cycle my O date was later than normal. It was originally on cd17 with dashed crosshairs, because I had positive opks after that. A few days later FF adjusted it to cd19 because my temps confirmed it. This would make my blood work on 2dpo. (Sorry if this is confusing.) I don't have the results yet, but I am wondering if any of you have experience with these tests and cycle days. Should I call and go back for more labs because I wasn't at 7dpo yet? She didnt mention wanting me to re-test at all. Which is more important? I don't want to waste this cycle.

I would just wait and see what your results are. If you were only 2DPO when they tested then your levels may be a little lower but should still confirm ovulation.

I was tested once at 1DPO and my levels came back at a 5 and the DR told me that it didnt look like I ovulated. I was temping so I know I did and then AF arrived 15 days later which also helped me confirm ovulation. On another cycle (the one I conceived on) I was tested around 7DPO and my levels were a 59! Huge difference!

Your chart looks great and your BD schedule is great as well! Your temps do show that you have ovulated so I wouldn't worry about this cycle being a waste. If you don't end up with your BFP this cycle I would try to get them to test your progesterone at 7DPO next time just to see how your levels really are. At 7 DPO they are usually at there peak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->