Cd7 ttc#1 buddy

Stormy0422

Reaction score
I am ttc #1 and I am on cd7. And I am 20 years old and DH is 23. I am just looking for someone to chat with :)

Hey I'm cd6. I'm 28 and my oh is 29. Were ttc #2. Hope we can chat :)

Hey krissykris22:) thanks ! I am now cd9:) how long have you been trying?

Hey :). We have been trying since January and how about you???

Soo looks like were on the same page. This ttc process is a headache. My oh said not to stress and just let things happen. I'm hoping I get a bfp soon. Well before the year is out. My cycle is irregular since I stopped taking bcp in January. I just started taking Fertilaid. Which is suppose to help regulate my cycle and ovulation which will increase my chances of pregnancy.

That's good:) I am on femara which helps you ovulate ! I took a ovulation test yesterday day and I am pretty sure it was positive !

Yayyy good for you :) Hope things go good for both of us!!

I'm trying my hardest not to think about it soo much and jus hoping that it'll happen lol. Like I'm not charting or anything. Even tho my ovulation are irregular I can still tell when I'm ovulating b/c of the symptoms. Before my last cycle me and OH really thought I was preggers b/c of all the symptoms I was having smh. Obviously I ended up getting AF. It was big slap in the face for us. So we decided this cycle we gonna try not to think about it much and see what happens.

:) I know I've Ben tempting and using opk tests but I'm probably going to stop cause it's streasing me out!

Exactly that's why I don't do those things its annoying and stressful. According to the many ovulation calculators I've done online lol. I'm suppose to ovulate starting today until next Tuesday. Soo I'll see what happens I guess.

the app i have says that I am in my fertile week starting yesterday to Saturday and I am suppose to ovulate on Saturday!

Ooh okk. So were pretty much ovulating around the same time :). Hopefully will be telling each other that we have bfp. The 2ww is going to be a pain in the behind though. I hate that time lol

nothing really just been super busy! Do you have any symptoms ???

Yea soo have I. But I had some cm for the first time. So in assuming I did ovulate. I've been kinda having cramps and backaches. But not getting my hopes up. How about ureself??

I have had a lot cm and my nipples have been really sensitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->