CD8 officially ttc today with SMEP eek! Anyone else on SMEP?

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Well CD 8 now so officially ttc #2 today following the SMEP, excited and nervous!

Is anyone else doing SMEP this cycle?

We aren't doing SMEP but we are DTD every second day( or everyday when we really feel like it). I'm CD 12 today. Even using opk's but they all confused me so now I'm more using then to satisfy my need to POAS then anything lol.
We are trying for baby #3. We have two little girls and would love a boy!
So far we BD CD 6, 9, 11 and 12.

Haha yes I love POAS too :haha: Sounds not that different to SMEP, did you do the same last 2 times too? Good luck!

Hmmmm, im cd8 today, might as well give smep a go this month :)

Polkadot-
My two daughters are from my first marriage and with them we BD every day for 2 weeks. My new OH and I just don't seem to have the energy to do it that way lol. Although so far we have been able to get a good amount of days in. I posted my opk's in the opk part of BnB and the ladies seem to think my last nights test was pos. here to hoping.

Rachy28
Hello :) good luck. How are you? Are you TTC baby number one? What cycle are you on? This is my 3rd cycle after a chemical last
Month due to late ovulation.

Polkadot-
My two daughters are from my first marriage and with them we BD every day for 2 weeks. My new OH and I just don't seem to have the energy to do it that way lol. Although so far we have been able to get a good amount of days in. I posted my opk's in the opk part of BnB and the ladies seem to think my last nights test was pos. here to hoping.

Rachy28
Hello :) good luck. How are you? Are you TTC baby number one? What cycle are you on? This is my 3rd cycle after a chemical last
Month due to late ovulation.

I'm good thanks, how are you?
I'm ttc baby #3, currently on our 4th cycle after dh's vasectomy reversal :) Im really sorry about your cp. Ive never had one myself, I did have a mc at 8 weeks with my very first pregnancy so I can understand your sense of loss. Good luck and I hope you get your bfp :dust:

Yourstruly10 Sorry to hear about your chemical :( Ah good news about OPK get BDing if you have the energy, know what you mean :haha: My cycles have been irregular but I should O around CD20 so a while to wait for me as I am CD9 now. I have a but of EWCM already though, have been drinking grapefruit juice so maybe I will O early we will see!

Rachy28 sorry to hear about your MC :( Have you been just BDing around o time so far?

I have just ordered 20 more cheap OPK in case I am in for long cycle!!!

Thanks ladies. It was hard but I have hear your extra fertile after so I have a strange sense of hope this month. I'm still very confused as to weather or not my cd 12 ovulation test was positive. I did have bad right side cramping yesterday(cd 13) morning and this morning when I woke up when I wiped my pee looked pink, then when I wiped again it was normal yellow and everything in the toilet was yellow. I have heard of ovulation spotting but not sure if that's what it was. We BD yesterday but no orgasm for OH so ill have to hope the two days before were enough if I did ovulate. Ill be kinda shocked if I did since last month I didn't until CD 19. But who knows.

How are you ladies doing with getting BDing in. OH seemed to have performance anxiety last night. But that's after 4 nights straight of getting off so maybe it was just that. We are going to keep up the every second day until the 19th then wait and see :)

Rachy so sorry about your MC. I can't even imagine how hard it would have been.

Yourstruly10 Sorry to hear about your chemical :( Ah good news about OPK get BDing if you have the energy, know what you mean :haha: My cycles have been irregular but I should O around CD20 so a while to wait for me as I am CD9 now. I have a but of EWCM already though, have been drinking grapefruit juice so maybe I will O early we will see!

Rachy28 sorry to hear about your MC :( Have you been just BDing around o time so far?

I have just ordered 20 more cheap OPK in case I am in for long cycle!!!

We get as much :sex: as possible as soon as af finishes until after ovulation. Im worried the smep wont work for us as looking at my previous charts we've tried similar patterns with no luck. Im thinking bd every day until the day after ovulation but im also worried that will reduce the volume and quality of swimmers. My opk's are getting darker so ovulation may be around cd12/13, ewcm there and ovulation pain starting.

Yourstruly10: I have to agree with being super fertile after cp/mc, I fell pregnant straight away after mine and now have my 9yr old son so you never know!

Sorry but what is SMEP?

It's 'sperm meets egg plan' see here...

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Basically a plan for when to BD throughout your cycle for the best chance!

Sounds promising for your O yourstruly10, do you temp at all? I find that good for confirming O :thumbup: Looking good for you O too rachy28! I wish I
O'd sooner, the wait is killing me haha!

This is our first cycle TTC and only 2nd BD today so ok for now but think it is me who will get worn out, DH is usually much more, ahem, up for it than me!!!

Yea, definitely ovulating too early for the smep this month so just bding every day. Im unsure if this mornings opk is pos so ive put neg on my chart, ill test again later x

Thanks pinkpolkadot! I was temping for a cycle or two but since I work nights and day shifts it was too hard and wasn't very accurate:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->