Celebrating the positive!

~BumpyRide~

Mommy X 2
Reaction score
Hooray! Got a quick and strong :bfp: last Saturday and was too busy doing the happy dance to post it. A gentle happy dance, of course. :happydance: Oh….. WOOT! We've been trying since ’08 and are so hopeful for stickiness this time. I'm meeting with the doctor Monday afternoon for 1st check & a comparative hcg… fingers crossed like buns. Due April 2011= Best birthday present EVER.

Attachments

• +.jpg
    +.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 19
congratulations! Lots of luck and superglue for your sticky little bean. xx

:flower: Thank-you all!! It's good to be back! My EDD is April 19 (my own birthday is the 8th), though that may shift a bit, that's just by my LMP and my cycle fluctuates.

I'm nervously awaiting my first blood results; crossing fingers and toes that my levels are nice and high for nearly 6 weeks (tomorrow). Feeling surprisingly positive after a bit of a 1st tri bleed last Saturday, hopeful for good news today, it's been a long road. Dust and stickiness and positiveness returned tenfold, ladies... Cheers!

Congrats! You're due the day before my birthday :D

Twiddling my thumbs and trying to do something productive with myself while waiting to leave for the doc's. Fortunately DH just called and is taking work off early to give me a lift on his way to physio - I'm grateful, I'm on the nauseous side today, which I guess is a good sign...

I hope it'll be obvious from the first blood test that things are potentially doing okay... there's such a wide level range. The nurse who took my blood was a needle goddess - barely a dot. I'm babbling... nervous. Crossing fingers.

Congrats hun how did the blood test go. I hope it went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->