cereal?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
so how many times a day do you give your LO's cereal?

Josh has cereals for breakfast and before bed. So twice! He loves it!

Hannah just has cereal for brekkie

do you do any fruits/veggies with the cereal jess? or do you do those at another time of day?

do you do any fruits/veggies with the cereal jess? or do you do those at another time of day?

I add fruits in his cereals in the morning. The cereals I give him are already flavored, but I still give him mash fruits. As for the night I only give him the cereals. I also mix th cereals with his formula to make sure he get an extra bit of formula + vitamins.

Hope this helps xx

Thanks! :D It does. Hannah loves her cereal so was thinking of starting it twice a day for her. We use formula as well, especially since with this whole teething debacle it's super hard to get her to take her bottles

chloe has cereal in the morning and veg/fruit at tea....although, as she is Hannah trans-atlantic twin she has decided that her favourite is now oatmeal, which had for the first time this morning. She's never had so much so quickly!!

Ally was having baby rice and fruit in the morning and quinoa porridge and fruit for tea. I've bought him some baby breakfast to start him off with though when he starts eating again. He has vege in the middle of the day.

chloe has cereal in the morning and veg/fruit at tea....although, as she is Hannah trans-atlantic twin she has decided that her favourite is now oatmeal, which had for the first time this morning. She's never had so much so quickly!!

The only thing Hannah has liked more than oatmeal.....................prunes :rofl: :rofl: Of course she's only had those once for obvious reasons :rofl: :rofl:

Hannah eats a ton of oatmeal at night, it's unreal how much she can put away. We did start giving her a veggie with it last night though and it went well, she ate less oatmeal than usual but ate all of her veggie which makes me happy!

Going to start her on oatmeal this morning to get her used to having meals twice a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->