Cervical Ectropion / Erosion

lovehearts

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wondered if any of you suffer from cervical ectropion / erosion ?

I had a big bleed at week 13, this was a SCH, at 16 weeks this was still present on my scan. I had lots of spotting episodes since and when I have been checked i was told i have a small area of erosion on my cervix. At my 20 week scan the SCH had cleared and there is no sign of it. but im STILL spotting brown. Its on and off. They have told me its the erosion.

So anyone else who has it or had it in past pregnancies - how often did you spot? Did it last until the birth? Im so stressed everytime i see brown but i know the erosion is no harm to baby. Also - I assume I cant return to swimming with my toddler :(

xxx

I don't know about swimming but I have one, I have had 2 bleeds and all is well with baby :) I am on a sex ban till after baby is born. x

Do you ever have any brown spotting? The midwife hardly told me anything so I'm trying to find my information online :dohh: thank you for replying x

I had spotting at the beginning, but nothing after.

The best way to describe it is... Its like a scab on the out side of your cervix and when it gets knocked it bleeds. It is caused by some cells coming from the neck of the womb coming on to the outside. it normally goes back to normal after birth x

I had one with my DD, but the bleeding (spotting really) was red not brown. I wasn't told not to swim but I'd check with your MW/doctor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->