Cervical Mucus 7dpo

Babydaydream

Reaction score
zbtshP5xRLmkQa9G1WaCU2GU3h2evZ6p_med.jpg

Hi ladies. Sorry for the tmi post but I've seen others of this type. Im 7 dpo today and have noticed the last few days my CM is very creamy... is this normal post ovulation? I think the creamy CM can be a sign of pregnancy... anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?! Thanks

It could be a sign but in my experience cm is very unreliable as a means of detecting pregnancy.

I noticed that I had creamy cm each cycle before my period. Only thing different about my cm the month I conceived was that there was lots more of it than usual. Same creamy cm just lots more, kept running to the bathroom thinking my period had started.

Tbh my cm can be like that most twws. Really hard I find to recognise early pregnancy from cm. Best of luck to you!

Tbh my cm can be like that most twws. Really hard I find to recognise early pregnancy from cm. Best of luck to you!

Thanks. Definitely won't read into it any further Appreciate the reply and thanks again!

I've had cm like that when I have been pregnant and also when I haven't been pregnant.
I had it with my 3 chemicals but I also had it last cycle and this and I wasn't pregnant last cycle and im definitely not pregnant this cycle because we have taken a month off because im having bloodwork done for recurring Misscariges.
I really hope its a good sign for u hon. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"