Cervical Mucus Question...

AwwJung

Reaction score
Already past ovulation, but I was just wondering do you ladies ever get thick, stretchy, white, snot like cervical mucus 6 dpo?

I feel as thought AF is on her witchy old way, but none the less...she hasn't showed up yet. Hope she stays away too. :p

Spell checking my post... I mean't 'though', not thought. :shrug:

I got the same this month. It really confused me. I dont temp but I do chart through fertility friend. I used clear blue ov sticks and got a positive on day 13 and ff indicated that I ovulated on day 14 of my cycle and so at the time I thought it was correct. OH and I :sex: everyday for three days. Then at
5dpo (or so I thought) I got ewcm and it was very stretchy. I am now 14dpo and no sign of af and had a BFN yesterday so I am starting to think that I did ov later on in my cycle.

If I was you (Not an expert though) I would get :sex: just incase you are. I know I regret that we didnt.

Hope u get ur sticky bean soon. fxd

I am also 6DPO today and getting more CM than usual and also today it is creamy EW! Wierd...

I have def ovulated as using CBFM and OPK's, it was later this month on CD19but think that is becuase I had a really bad throat infection and high temperature!

I am trying desperately not to sympton spot this month as has always left me so dissapointed when the wicked witch turns up!!

Saying that though, today I am absolutely shattered, feel very coldy, lots of creamy CM and have twinges and cramps!

:dust:to everyone

Thanks ladies for you're experience with this, I'm only a day late...well if can count that as late. lol Don't feel like it's going to show either... heres to hoping it doesn't!

Hope you get you're BFP! =)

I have creamy/ewcm right now at 4dpo. I don't know if thats a good or bad sign lol

I've also experienced increased ewcm... but I got it last month too! So ruling it out as a good sign for me, but I guess everyone is different! I keep going to check if AF has turned up early only to find its cm! Fingers crossed for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->