Cervical position confusion

Proudmum34

Reaction score
Ok so I've been checking my cervix for a month or so now (can't remember exactly when I started). I usually check in the am and at night in the standing position with my foot on the tub. It has felt high soft and wetter than this time in my cycle than last time. This morning I checked in a different position (sitting on the toilet) and it felt low so I checked in my normal position immediately and it felt high. Af is due in 3 days so I know it will drop if I'm not preggo. I don't know what position to chart though.

It will feel different in different positions. Only trust the same way you are used to checking it.

I'd say since the high and low cervix positions are just relative to where it is at other times, it's important to be using the same position each time you check. Your body posture could throw it off otherwise.

Thank you ladies! I hate this 2WW. It's driving me crazy! I've never actively ttc like this so its all fairly new to me even though I already have kiddos.

Well hopefully you get you bfp soon :)

Just wanted to say to you that I really don't think it is worth the time checking your cervix as a symptom. During my TWW I checked and everything was exactly the same as when AF was due to arrive. I got so disheartened as my CP was low and felt medium/open. So I was certain my AF was coming. Then next day I got my BFP.

I've not really been checking my CP since as don't want to risk anything, but at 5 weeks I did and it was still really low. I asked my midwife and she said peoples CP will do completely different things and will do different things each pregnancy too.

I know it is addictive I would check mine multiple times a day but I really don't think it is reliable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->