Cervical position

JNL

Reaction score
Hey question for all you cervical position testers! ha
I am new to this but I have already noticed that during ovulation I am really high (I cannot feel it it is so high) and then post ovulation i was really low and hard and then over the last two days it has been rising up again and this am it is so high it is almost disappearing again - I am supposed to start AF tmr - hopefully not (fingers crossed!!!) but curious about the whole cervical position and if theres any meaning to it??

I've been checking mine every couple of days since O and it was high then low and now like you mine is going high again and it feels much softer than a couple of days ago.

There seem to be a lot of mixed reports around about CP and apparently you shouldn't rely on it too much as it is different for every woman.

:kiss:

Hi JNL

As you've spotted your CP usually becomes high and soft during ovulation. It's different for everyone but generally the CP will return to a non-fertile postion (low and hard) after ovulation for a time, whether pregnant or not. For some women, it does stay high and soft, which can be an indication of pregnancy, but not a definite.

My CP changes position daily, the only time i pay attention to it is when waiting for ovulation. Following ovulation mine is up and down like a yo-yo lol

Good luck :)

Yeah that is what I am reading too. Hopefully a good sign for us both! :)
Guess we will find out soon enough.
I wish sometimes this was an exact science lol

I was checking my cp a few times a day to keep my mind from going crazy. I noticed after ovulating it went back to low and firm, but after a few days it was high and some what hard, I got a faint:bfp: today and it's stll high, so I hope this is your month!

:dust:

mine is up and down a lot too. I was checking a couple of times a day but noticed it changed position throughout the day. Now I check when I suspect Ov and then leave it alone lol

I have no idea how you ladies are able to do this....I try to check and I swear I just don't even know where it is (i'm sure I sound like an idiot saying that but I just don't know what I'm looking for I suppose)....how far up is it?

My cp has been high and soft ever since ovulation. Af is now 3 days late and I have been testing everyday but all bfn.

Does anyone know how long after O your CP closes? BBT indicates I O'd last friday, but my CP was still high and soft for 2 days after, was I still fertile then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->