Cervix Checking

Kay_

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried checking their cervix during the TWW before? Some people say its been helpful for them others not so much. Just curious to see if anyone has been following it?

I didn't follow my CP as closely as I followed other symptoms - but there was definitely a difference this last cycle when I got my BFP. Normally my cervix would firm up and be drier starting a few days before AF, but this cycle is stayed high and wet, one of my first clues. Hope that's helpful! I will say that I noticed a lot of variation in height throughout the day though, so if you're going to track it I would suggest picking a time of day and checking it at that time only, kind of like BBT.

I ton of women on here check their cervix daily throughout the cycle(just not during AF) It can be very helpful to predict ovulation and can be hit and miss in the 2ww. The rule of thumb is directly after ovulation the cervix should close and fall. Now how much it falls is very individual. It may go to low and medium texture or may go to medium and stay soft, go medium or some even say it goes firm. Just before AF your cervix will generally go low and firm up but not always. Now using cervical position and texture to predict pregnancy is one of the worst signs really as for some women it will rise and soften right away and for some it takes several weeks of pregnancy to rise and soften.

I didn't follow my CP as closely as I followed other symptoms - but there was definitely a difference this last cycle when I got my BFP. Normally my cervix would firm up and be drier starting a few days before AF, but this cycle is stayed high and wet, one of my first clues. Hope that's helpful! I will say that I noticed a lot of variation in height throughout the day though, so if you're going to track it I would suggest picking a time of day and checking it at that time only, kind of like BBT.

So funny I just replied to one of your comments on another post :laugh2:

My cervix seems to be different. Usually it stays low, open, dry before AF but recently days it has turned to medium-high, closed completely...want to wonder if this could be a sign as I'm on CD37 but then again I don't want to jinx it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->