Cervix position during ovulation?

Catherine896

Reaction score
Anybody check cervix position during ovulation? I read its meant to be high and open, mine feels about half way and not sure if open or closed. It seems to stay half way most of my cycle. Im cd13, ewcm since day 9. Not sure on my cycle length. Nearly positive opk I think but not quite there yet!

Since you almost have a pos OPK then you're almost there. Don't worry it'll rise and soften when you do get a pos. As far as open vs closed it can be hard to tell. But for you to be O your cervix must be open a little bit. I am a day a head of you. I'm on cd 14 and my cervix just now softened and opened. I temp and had a drop this morning so now I'm looking for my rise. It'll work its way up :)

It will be high when you are ovulating. I once found a image that helped me figure it out. Using the middle finger: to the 1st knuckle is low, 2nd knuckle is medium, past the 3rd is high. I can never tell if its open or closed but if it feels like your lips its soft. I say don't be shy and feel all around the cervix to get an idea of how it feels on all side of it. Being that you are having EWCM I say do the BD until its gone!! Best of luck!

Baby Dust!!

Hi! During Ovulation your cervix should be Soft, High, Open, Wet (Just remember SHOW). I had a problem 'cervix checking' for a long time haha... I never knew what was considered low, med, high... Open, closed, and so on. I found this website a few months ago called beautifulcervix.com it is a fantastic website! It has a lot of information and if you are even more curious, pictures as well. It's very informative!

I am confused still, my cycles are crazy anywhere from 27-42 days, very crazy. Which makes it especially hard to spot O! And currently I'm on CD23 and I feel as if I am having O spotting but I'm uncertain! I really hope it's a sign of O and not AF because I have never ever had a cycle that short! It's frustrating, but it will get easier to learn your body over time. And just remember what is normal for one women may not be for you! Everyone is different, I wish you lots of luck ttc :)

My cervix was never reliable as a sign, but it was generally medium-medium-open rather than high-soft-open when ovulating. It's also meant to be high in early pregnancy but mine varied between medium and low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->