Cervix position?

cassiedollxo

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and if there is a more appropriate group for this question please direct me! :)

I've never charted my temperature or take opks. I only check my cervix position and CM. I use the app called Ovia and Pink Pad to track my cycle. I have a regular period, give or a take a few days sometimes.

This is my question... Ovia and Pink pad say I probably ovulated on thursday. We had sex and he finished inside twice during my fertile window. Right now being at 2dpo assuming I did ovulate on thursday, my cm has pretty much dried up already there is just a little bit of like creamy/sticky cm. Also, my cervix is medium height, it seems to be risen more since yesterday and it is very hard and closed.... what does this mean? I've never had this before. And what would my cm and cervix position be like if I were pregnant, how long would it take to show?

Thanks

cervix and cm arent very good signs if im honest... cm is a lot when your og, but you also get a lot right before af. cervix later in pg is high and closed - but when you are just pg it might take a while to get there so for a few weeks you could be low. theyre really only signs to show you have just or are about to ovulate. i think you can use it to get a general patten but you have to do it for a few cycles. i only know this as i have started to use it along with bbt and opk to make sure i dont miss my fertile window. to be honest when i was pg i didnt get an increase in cm until nearly end of first tri. hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->