cfbm Ovulation test 4-6dpo

britchick82

1 Son, Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey All

This is just for fun really. Thought id post it as im sure just like me people have take an ovulation test after ovulation "just to see" what it shows. First of all im not taking these lines as a pregnancy result although it has got me wondering, i know they say not to read into this, but i just found this interesting. You will see on cd6 the first day the monitor asks me to test theres hardly a line there. I took an ovulation test at what i think today is 5dpo and the second line is there (the last test in pic) Just wondering if anyone else has done this before and whether you were pregnant or not?

Attachments

• DSC_0573.jpg
    DSC_0573.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 53
Hey All

This is just for fun really. Thought id post it as im sure just like me people have take an ovulation test after ovulation "just to see" what it shows. First of all im not taking these lines as a pregnancy result although it has got me wondering, i know they say not to read into this, but i just found this interesting. You will see on cd6 the first day the monitor asks me to test theres hardly a line there. I took an ovulation test at what i think today is 5dpo and the second line is there (the last test in pic) Just wondering if anyone else has done this before and whether you were pregnant or not?

id just like to add ive been using the clear blue fertility monitor for 6 months, got pregnant on october/miscarried in november.

Well, I used the CBFM for a long while (after my most recent MC I decided to give it a rest) - and every time I was pregnant I saw a faint second line around 8DPO on the sticks, so hopefully it's promising for you! Good luck!

Well, I used the CBFM for a long while (after my most recent MC I decided to give it a rest) - and every time I was pregnant I saw a faint second line around 8DPO on the sticks, so hopefully it's promising for you! Good luck!

Hi there, thank you for your response! We'll see :) i am so sorry for your losses i know exaclty how you feel. stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->