Chances are low. Very low. But still tiny bit hopeful. Who wants to wait with me?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
Hey Girls!

So this is the first cycle my husband and I decided to "try". I'm pretty sure I was ovulating on Tuesday (huge amount of EWCM and I know my body pretty well). Any way we were both way too busy so didn't get a chance to BD until the next morning but I'm pretty sure that we will be too late this cycle. Ive read the egg only lasts 12 hours :( anyway its no big deal if we don't catch it this cycle, not in any huge rush but the thought of even having a very small chance is very exciting! I'm guessing I'm about 5dpo. I might test at 10dpo.. :dohh:

Anyone around the same time frame wanting to wait with me?

x

Hi, an egg can survive up to 24 hours so I'd say you're still in with a chance. Fingers crossed for you, it would be great to fall pregnant straight away. I fell 4th cycle with my DD an 2nd with my 2nd (unfortunately that ended in a mc in September). I've had one cycle since so this is first month of trying and got BFP yesterday and today, AF is due over next 2 days so praying it doesn't show and that this bean sticks.

I'll wait along with you. I'm 8 dpo today, so only a couple days more than where you're at. I'm planning on starting to test at 10 dpo (that's why one of my tickers says I still have 7 days to test and the other says 3 days) but I really should try to wait until AF, however I can't help it... I'm a poas addict lol :haha:

I'm not too hopeful about this cycle either. I've been trying since I miscarried in July and have had no luck so far so I'm not expecting much for this cycle either. My mind unfortunately just isn't as patient as my body is :blush:

I always thought that the egg was viable for up to 36 hours after being released so I would say you still have a chance! Did you by any chance DTD within the 5 days before ovulation? If you did, that will up your chances greatly since sperm is alive inside the body for 3-5 days.

Hi, an egg can survive up to 24 hours so I'd say you're still in with a chance. Fingers crossed for you, it would be great to fall pregnant straight away. I fell 4th cycle with my DD an 2nd with my 2nd (unfortunately that ended in a mc in September). I've had one cycle since so this is first month of trying and got BFP yesterday and today, AF is due over next 2 days so praying it doesn't show and that this bean sticks.

YAY! congratulations on your BFP! How exciting! I'm sure it will stick for you :)

I'll wait along with you. I'm 8 dpo today, so only a couple days more than where you're at. I'm planning on starting to test at 10 dpo (that's why one of my tickers says I still have 7 days to test and the other says 3 days) but I really should try to wait until AF, however I can't help it... I'm a poas addict lol :haha:

I'm not too hopeful about this cycle either. I've been trying since I miscarried in July and have had no luck so far so I'm not expecting much for this cycle either. My mind unfortunately just isn't as patient as my body is :blush:

I always thought that the egg was viable for up to 36 hours after being released so I would say you still have a chance! Did you by any chance DTD within the 5 days before ovulation? If you did, that will up your chances greatly since sperm is alive inside the body for 3-5 days.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, hopefully this cycle is lucky for you :hugs:

Wow 36 hours? thats getting me even more hopeful haha! It depends on the site you look at I think, some say 12 hours, some say up to 24. No we didn't get a chance to BD in the days leading up to O either, its been a crazy busy few weeks with us at work so most nights were both so exhausted we just pass out haha

I just ordered some internet cheapies yesterday so once they arrive the peeing will begin :)

Any symptoms yet? Nothing here but way too early I guess :)

So think i'm 8dpo today. Was hoping my tests would have arrived in the mail today so I could pee on one but nothing yet.. Should be here tomorrow! Hows everyone else feeling?

Just an update for you all. AF was due Monday/Tuesday and hasn't showed, got this result from digital Monday. Yay. Baby dust to you all X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
oh and btw, my tests did end up arriving today and iv already peed on 2 :lol:
Something on one keeps catching my eye but I guess its too early for anything anyway.. only 8dpo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->