Chances of Pregnancy from BD only on ovulation day

hope126

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been actively trying to conceive the past few months and I am using the Clear Blue Digital Ovulation tests (not the advanced, the ones that only give you the 2 most fertile days). I got a positive test (smiley face) on Thursday around 7:00 p.m. and then another positive on Friday around 5:00 p.m. Due to my fiancee traveling for work we did not BD until Friday around 11:00 p.m. I was just wondering what you guys thought my chances are? The only other times we were able to BD were much earlier in my cycle. So was this too late? I know the instructions that come with the clear blue digital tests say to make love anytime in the next 48 hours to maximize your chances. But a lot of the stuff I am reading online makes it sound like ovulation day is usually too late. Please let me know what you guys think.

I think you gave it a running chance, and should be okay! Good luck!

I only had sex once on the day I ovulated and conceived my youngest. Good luck!

With both my youngest and the baby I'm currently pregnant with, we *only* DTD on my ovulation day :)

Well, first the OV test turns positive 24-48 hours BEFORE you ovulate, so if you BD on smiley day, it will be ahead.

My Surprise #3, I ovulated that day or the day after (using mucus based, had fertile EWCM both days). Baby # 3.

I'm pretty sure I've conceived this time from BD on ovulation day!

I got pregnant with mine the day after the smiley faces and we only DTD that one day (bloating and older kiddos had things going on) so you definitely have chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->