Changing bags.

Frooty

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get nice affordable changing bags? :D

Diaper bags? I know everyone calls them different things. <3 SO if you are thinking the same thing that I am are you in the states?

I am getting several diaper bags. (One emergency one that stays in the car, one that I carry around, one that husband carrys around.)

They have ALOT of wonderful bags at

Sears.com
Walmart.com
Target.com
Kmart.com

The ones I was looking at were around $20, the cheapest ones I saw were $10. But some were on sale for $8. (I was loooking a couple months ago though) They are pretty dependable too. :) I bought one from Walmart for my little niece and It lasted 2 + years. It was only $20 though :)

Oh! sorry, not sure about the UK then <3 Good luck in your search ! <3

ioffer.com ships everywhere, maybe you could find something affordable and reliable there?

I use the free one you get with Boots Parenting Club! It's actually quite a good bag, although now Lewis is eating, I could be doing with a bigger bag! x

i recommend the free boots one, as you will proberly get fed up of having a changing bag and end up buying a big handbag anyway

When you sign up for their parenting club, then send you a voucher for a free changing bag!

its not free! x

you have to buy a pack of pampers nappies with the changing bag but they are about 3.50 for a newborn pack and you need nappies when you have a baby anyway

Depends what your style and budget is - have seen some gorgeous ones on Amazon though! eg https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0050CMRSG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3LZW1K49UEV72
xxx

roxie, can u get it instore as well or just online? i have signed up too the parenting club, but really need too get a changing bag pretty soon as am due this week , so cant wait around for days/weeks for bag too arrive via post x

when did you sign up? you should have had your voucher for it by now
you can do it online as well as in store

you can collect it free from store to save on delivery

il find the code too do it online and put in on here in a sec

PCFG23 Free Philips-Avent future mother must haves with £5 phhillips avent spend

Free changing bag with any papmers new baby nappies. Code: PCCB22

one code per transaction

TK Maxx is always worth a look, saw a lovely changing bag there last week

cheers hun, wats the first code for? i signed up online couple days ago, but havent received any through post? x

the first code is for a mini pamper pack

it takes a few weeks for your boots parenting club stuff to come in the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"