Charity event for the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
Hi there,

I sadly lost 3 babies in 2 years. Each loss was devastating and I felt so lost and didn't know what to do with my self. So many women go through the heartache of losing a baby and many of them feel unable to talk about it. They also feel very alone.

I wanted to do something positive, to help others in the same situation as me. So in 2009 I organised a concert in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign. It was held in the Leicester Square Theatre, London and we raised £1800 for the charities supported by the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign UK.

This year I am organising another concert. It will be held on Tuesday 11th October at the same venue. For more details please visit my blog: www.babyloss.wordpress.com.

I hope that you will be able to come.

What a fantastic thing you did :) Is it kinda like a charity fund-raiser where you have a meal and bid on things?

No, it's a cabaret concert with a candle lighting ceremony at the start. I will be auctioning some items for the charities on EBay closer to the time though. :hugs:

No, it's a cabaret concert with a candle lighting ceremony at the start. I will be auctioning some items for the charities on EBay closer to the time though. :hugs:

Sound's good to me! How do you book? :thumbup:

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/jessicalchu/aefb0f3e.jpg

I like this thread. We might try to work a reference to this one into our post about awareness campaigns next week is that's cool?

That would be great johnpttrsn, thank you! The more people we can reach the better. :hugs:

Martin Shaw is going to introduce the concert! Les Dennis will then host it. There are some great acts involved. Come, raise your spirits and raise awareness.

I have created a special discount code for Baby and Bump members. If you quote "angelbaby" when booking the tickets you will get them for £10 each! To book please go to: https://leicestersquaretheatre.ticketsolve.com/shows/126515779/events
:hug:

What a wonderful thing you are doing!! ((Big Hugs from the US))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->