Chart help???

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
So FF says I O'd on CD12 (it keeps switching between CD 11 and CD12) but the past three days I've experienced major temp drops... has anyone ever seen this kind of thing before? Its never happened on any of my charts...

I do use OPKs, but stopped after seeing the temp rise. I got blinking smileys for 6 days, including 3 days after supposed O.

So FF says I O'd on CD12 (it keeps switching between CD 11 and CD12) but the past three days I've experienced major temp drops... has anyone ever seen this kind of thing before? Its never happened on any of my charts...

I do use OPKs, but stopped after seeing the temp rise. I got blinking smileys for 6 days, including 3 days after supposed O.

Honestly I really haven't seen anything like it...did your temps get as high as your typical post o temps? I had one that was all up and down with positive opks at CD 11 and 12 and then didn't actually O until CD21. Latest O I've ever had.....did you have a stressful week or get sick when you thought you O'd?

I had been recovering from a cold, but the temps on CD12-15 were within my regular post O temps, so I didn't think anything of it.

Your AF temps seem pretty high, don't they? I thought the drop in progesterone and the falling hormone levels that trigger AF lead to the temps falling right before AF and staying under your coverline (maybe a couple days above) under Ovulation. You really only have one day where you're below your coverline before Ovulation...that seems weirder to me then the crash post-O (which I've seen around DPO6 with no recovery....I believe it can relate to a shortened LP.

Your coverline is also way below your past coverlines. Moving it up would help explain the lack of below coverline pre-O temps. And then I would say that it's an anovulatory cycle because you wouldn't have 3 temp rises after O. You'd fall after 2 temp rises back under the new coverline. That would mean LH surge but then failure for a follicle to rupture I believe.

The fact that you never got a solid smilie would support this too.

I'd keep monitoring and see if you get any more temps staying over 97.6 or 97.7....

I had been recovering from a cold, but the temps on CD12-15 were within my regular post O temps, so I didn't think anything of it.

It looks like they are recovering, although it is a rather suspicious cycle...You'll just have to wait it out...and see what it all meant. Have you been sleeping poorly? Waking up earlier than usual? That one cycle I told you about my sleep was really terrible for most of the month.

Ltweety: I've had the same amount of sleep that I normally do, maybe last night was a bad night (DH caught whatever I had and was up coughing all night). I'm just glad they're starting to elevate again.

awnmyown: I thought it looked a little weird, but I mostly just chalked it up to having a shorter cycle. I think I'll leave it as is for a couple more days and see what FF interprets. Maybe I'll get a second spike and it will move my coverline and O day on its own. Thank you for your insight though!

Well, I've moved my cover line up to 96.6 after your suggestion awnmyown. And temps are back on the rise again. After moving it it still looks like I O'd on CD11. Testing in a couple of days. Thank you for all of your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->