chart ladies? 4dpo

baby_rose

Reaction score
New too the tww in my 14 cycles of ttc I've only catched crosshairs 3 times so lets see how this cycle goes: ) & using progesterone cream :)

I am 3 DPO myself! This is my first successful chart month too...

I made sure to take my temp at the same time every morning. When we knew about the week I would probably ovulate, we were doing the horizontal boogaloo every day...except two. We made a go on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I o'd on Friday.
Other than that, Just trying to take as much notice as I could of my symptoms. How about you?

Lol yes accurate temping is key! And i took soy iso cd2-6 it delayed my o a few daysbut lets see what happens my nips have been sore

Sore nips are a good sign! I had my son almost 10 years ago so I can't remember my symptoms at all. I had a MC in November and the only thing I remember from that was heavy CM.
My boobs are sore off and on today. They feel swollen. Like they are too small for my bra. I think it would be way early for that so I am pretty sure its in my head. Still...I have that thought every time I see them in the mirror today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->