chart opinions plz! 8dpo dip!!

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Please have a look at my chart.. ovulation was somewhere between cd 16 and 19 so not sure what dpo I am.

FF says 8dpo. Chart in my signature. My lp is normally 11 days.

Is the dip a good sign? Is FF correct with dpo?

:dust:

Anyone?? Temp went a little up today....

It's a dip certainly but not a massive one as I thought ID were supposed to be? Fertility friend say a minimum dip of 0.3 c. I think yours is around that so might be OK? Great news about your temp going back up though, your chart looks fantastic.
When I got pregnant last month my dip on 8dpo went right down to my coverline on the day and then back up to previous temp.
Have a look at last month-https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3759cd

I was convinced after that I was pregnant and felt pregnant. I unfortunately did miscarry though.

Best of luck, looks brill

Oh and FF generally knows best Haha but I'd say CD16 also looks a possible for ovulation based on CM and temp?

Thanks so much for the response. Ah I'm just grasping at straws.. If I ovulated on cd16 I'm officially "late" today. Hard not to test. Don't want to be disappointed.

Sorry about your mc :( With my 1st pregnancy I also had a huge dip at 9dpo and went back up to same temp before the dip. Oh wel guess I will have to wait it out. Planning on testing on Wednesday if af does not catch me before then!

Hope it's your month! Was your dip with your first child similar to this or bigger?
I'd go with FF ovulation date as they aren't normally wrong.
Best of luck and hopefully see tour BFP post soon. I'm hopeful that I'm super fertile after my MC!

My dip with my first was 0.3 Celcius dip. This month's dip is 0.29 Celcius :) So pretty close to each other. I think the important thing after a dip is that the temp continues to rise obviously.

But I'm cautious not to put to much into it as dips happen in non-pregnancy cycles too.

I've heard some people are super fertile after mc or d&c. So holding thumbs it will prove true for you!!

Thanks.

I'm worringly "obsessive" over things after my MC. I've read that you're super fertile so seem to be pinning my hopes on conceiving this month. I've not even ovulated yet and i'm already counting down the days to when I can test and i feel like it will definitely be positive.
Getting the feeling i'm setting myselt up for a fall but not sure how to reason with myself. Arghh! Anyway.

It's great that your dip is similar to you previous successful cycle. I got a BFP on 11DPO after a 8DPO dip so hopefully you'll know in a day or two.

Good luck!!

I can imagine that it is an extremely difficult thing to go through and that one would want to get pregnant right a way again! I hope you get the bd spot on and that you will get a sticky bean!!

I remember with my first pregnancy, I was so tense because I have a short luteal phase and I was so scared I would miscarry because the bean did not have enough time to implant properly, but everything turned out just fine!

Sometimes its just not a good bean and your body knows it. Still, must be heartbreaking :( All my fingers crossed for you!!

I will surely update you on when I test. If my temp is up tomorrow I might test anyways tomorrow morning. I have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, like pressure down there.

If i'm not pregnant we are taking a break till June!!! :( So I am praying I will get my bfp this month!

:bfp: got mine this morning!!! 2 days after the dip! and temp rose again this morning!

:happydance:

Amazing! Have you got a pic! So happy for you!

Yip! See attached

Attachments

• 20160119_102201.jpg
    20160119_102201.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
:happydance:

Attachments

• 20160119_103319-1.jpg
    20160119_103319-1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Got a squinter this morning at 6am, barely there. Then couldn't help testing again at work at 10 am and got this line :) Already progressed!

stick baby stick!

Amazing! So pleased for you. Fingers crossed this is my cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"