chart stalkers! need your opinion!

TigerMaple

Reaction score
Ok ladies....can youlook at my chart and tell me what your take on this is? Here some background...

Been ttc 5 years. Started temping few months back. This month I was using my Clear blue fertility monitor to pinpoint peak days. Starting April 7th we dtd, then also the 9th and 11th. April 15th at 7am I got my peak,but had high fertility reading for 7 days before that. We didnt bd anymore after the 7th, 9th, and 11th. But, that is the most frequent bding we have done in,ages lol.

3dpo, very sore breasts came about which was strange seeing as soreness only happens a week before expected AF, which is May 1st. The soreness lasted 4 days then stopped. And it was mainly my right boob. After 4 days, they are pretty much no longer sore, unless you really press on them, and only my right. Starting cd22 (8dpo) my temps strangely went up. This is rightabout the time I discovered I caught a cold and it wasnt allergies as I first thought. It has stayed bout the same, or gone up a tad since 8dpo and I am now 10 dpo. Now, I am spotting brown(very light) but enough to need a liner. Spotting starts 3-4 days before af shows, and its 7 days before she is due.

FF indicates a triphasic pattern. Never had that before. So, either I ovulated sooner than the monitor showed, or dh sperm really hung in there this time! Or, its just due to my cold lol. I am feeling strange in my ovaries area. Hard to describe really. I have been overly teary over movies too. What do you ladies think???? Here is my chart..

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks for your help ladies!

Forgot to mention that my cycles are regular. Every 30 days on average. Once in a bluemoon it is a day or 2 early. And extremely rare to be late.

That is an awfully pretty chart....true triphasic. Your last BD was the 11th though? Seems far from O, but it's absolutely possible from everything I've read! I have my fingers crossed hard for you!!! And....according to Shettles if this is your BFP, good chance it's a baby GIRL! Supposedly female swimmers live longest :)

Thanks! I am really hoping this is it for me!

Lol like I said, either the higher temps is due to my cold, or dh sperm was super good this month. Or, I actually ovulated sooner. So, I guess I have to just wait it out .but I would love to get more opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->